Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

Blatant invasion of privacy

I was sitting at the counter eating breakfast this morning and saw something in the window out of the corner of my eye.  Kinda creepy having somebody just stare at you while you eat...

A2298859-FFAF-44F2-923F-73F03CA6C3AA.thumb.jpeg.37155f0ff0dc66021356bb4de3e9f773.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Wow! 1

i opened my bedroom window on a sunny day last week to air it out.  did not work.  got home 10 hours later and it smelled like a stockyard from those 2 bucks laying all day under my window.

lee

close.thumb.jpg.c42236d1a22f17675809059fbb0d3288.jpg

• Like 3

Deer, javelina, and others have invaded my privacy for a long time. Funniest one was when a cow was leaning against our bedroom window eating grass. I opened the window and punched the thing on the flank! Back legs dropped, bucked, then came up and looked at me like “WTF did I do?!” I felt bad at first lol

• Haha 2

We’ve got mostly deer, but there’s some javis cruising around here too.  Apparently there’s a three legged one named Clyde who’s really old and been around here a long time so all the neighbors know him.  I have not seen him yet.  We’ve got lots of trash pandas too, I see them almost every day on my way to work.

god, I love life in the mountains :)

• Like 3

In UT I would surround the house in straw bales during winter leaving only the doors and windows bare. The deer and elk would show up soon after and like MuledeerArea33 said, I could literally reach out a bedroom window and punch them when their antics got too loud.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HyNoon said:

Were you eating deer ?

Naaah eggs and ham.  Had deer for dinner, but she was no where around....

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Deer, javelina, and others have invaded my privacy for a long time. Funniest one was when a cow was leaning against our bedroom window eating grass. I opened the window and punched the thing on the flank! Back legs dropped, bucked, then came up and looked at me like “WTF did I do?!” I felt bad at first lol

The there was that time when that range bull got into your property. You're lucky to be alive bro.

• Like 1

No... but it may have been one of her babies.  Not sure if that was Az mule deer or Nebraska whitetail in that stir fry

• Like 2