trphyhntr

Crappie

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You ever caught a 27lb sack from your boat? Doubt it. Plenty of crappie limits too. Oh I forgot Arizona walleye limit too. Had a boat for 12 years, sold it. When you’re good youre just good. You wouldn’t understand  

D4186724-2DFD-4E43-8B6D-BBA0CC6D7B6B.jpeg

04A8C487-63AC-4476-851A-B61E7C590A26.jpeg

DD55AA2B-551A-4298-A7DD-A2DAA55644E4.jpeg

EDE5AB2F-5C70-46F8-9E2F-D8628E548705.jpeg

Dang....you got long arms lol

No limit on crappie are Alamo!!!

did you call the bait shop.? I’ve been waiting alittle to finish up these javelina seasons before I start hitting Alamo. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Dang....you got long arms lol

No limit on crappie are Alamo!!!

did you call the bait shop.? I’ve been waiting alittle to finish up these javelina seasons before I start hitting Alamo. 

One thing that’s not long on me is my arms. Nah I didn’t call, I could be wrong figure this weather coming in is gonna mess it up for a couple weeks. I might hit it in 3 weekends. 

One trick about calling the bait shop. I don’t remember the names but it a husband and wife team. So call in the morning, she’ll give you the info she knows . Then call back before closing because he come off the lake and works I’m the shop in the afternoon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

You ever caught a 27lb sack from your boat? Doubt it. Plenty of crappie limits too. Oh I forgot Arizona walleye limit too. Had a boat for 12 years, sold it. When you’re good youre just good. You wouldn’t understand  

D4186724-2DFD-4E43-8B6D-BBA0CC6D7B6B.jpeg

04A8C487-63AC-4476-851A-B61E7C590A26.jpeg

DD55AA2B-551A-4298-A7DD-A2DAA55644E4.jpeg

EDE5AB2F-5C70-46F8-9E2F-D8628E548705.jpeg

Ya, I'm going to sell both of my boats. Bank trashin is the way to go. Nice 5 lber.

34 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

This is your year 

Been talking to Bridger about us 3 going on a binder. 

A crappie binder sounds awesome.

• Like 1

the chollo boat ramp 2 coves down towards dam. other boat ramp. off the points. bobbers and minnows.

watch for snakes

best crappie lake in AZ  except when horseshoe lake had water in it way back when.

30 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

That would quite the scene. 

For the record,  I competed on the national scene for CastingKids.... been to the BASS masters classic..... cant fish for schit but i can cast like a mofo.

9 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

For the record,  I competed on the national scene for CastingKids.... been to the BASS masters classic..... cant fish for schit but i can cast like a mofo.

Good you can cast for me and I’ll just reeeell em in. 

I'll have to see if I can talk my son into going this spring since he has a boat. Neither of us have ever been to Alamo or much less caught a Crappie.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I'll have to see if I can talk my son into going this spring since he has a boat. Neither of us have ever been to Alamo or much less caught a Crappie.

Crappies, walleye, perch, the 3 best tasting fish on earth in no particular order 

• Like 2
  • Love 1