hoghntr

*SOLD*

35 minutes ago, rageinthesage said:

Y r u selling?

Might have a little time off from hunting, definitely unable to do Spring hunts. Back surgery in a week so 🤷‍♂️ I have multiple 15's so keeping 1 would be enough for now. Not sure if I will be back in saddle after this or under horse being dragged down the path we will see.

Glasses are possible SPF as of before I even got the pictures posted yesterday. 

• Like 2

Hope you are able to heal up fast man! Prayers to you bud

Just now, Vowell said:

Hope you are able to heal up fast man! Prayers to you bud

Thanks Vowell. Supposedly my crippling right leg pain will be gone when I wake up from lumbar fusion. Only took 12 years for them to figure out it was from my back not replaced hip. Now I real am wondering about the revision hip replacement they did for my leg pain 🤔  Luckily it seems I still have viable nerves so 🙏  I really could care less about the hunting vs the possibility of being able to walk around the zoo or Disneyland without leg pain with my family. 👍

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SO I HUNT said:

I don’t know you personally, but we will keep you in our family prayers and hang in there my friend! Keep your chin up!

Thank you! I am actually really looking forward to it and we have great hope for the procedure. 👍 Plan is get'r fixed then move up to the next compressed nerves in thoracic and fix them and cut out some of this not stop steroid treatments and medication.🙏 God is good and hopefully the surgeon is also and if not at least I have good life insurance for wifey and kiddos. :)

Thank you and God Bless everybody all will be A-ok! Prayers definitely welcomed🎯

Mike 

• Like 1

Definitely interested in the glass if the "possible SPF" doesn't work out, I'm in N Phx as well and could meet in the am. Good Luck with the back surgery, for what its worth I had a fairly significant back surgery 20 yrs ago, and it's been great ever since.

• Like 1

Bad back, can't make it to the post office I would think.. Great glass and price

3 hours ago, flagdh said:

Definitely interested in the glass if the "possible SPF" doesn't work out, I'm in N Phx as well and could meet in the am. Good Luck with the back surgery, for what its worth I had a fairly significant back surgery 20 yrs ago, and it's been great ever since.

I will run it past the 1st guy and see if we are gonna make it happen or if 2nd thoughts happening etc.. 👍 good to hear your back surgery went well I would say 20 years makes it official!