Sign in to follow this  
Dadof3

So many choices so little money. Need a rifle scope

Yes Hey just throwing it out there. I would like to buy my first longe range hunting scope. I will be placing on top of either a hells canyon speed in 300 win mag or a savage high country in 300 win mag. I’d like to shoot out to 1000 yards. The goal is to have an elk rifle that can hunt just about everything else I am looking at three different brands of scopes which I have the opportunity to buy at a significant discount so I’d like to choose between US Optics, Voretex, Burris, or Riton scopes. Was thinking of some in the 5-25 magnification range. I can not afford their top of the line stuff but a retail price of 1200$. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I would try look at a Sightron SIII or the the Nightforce SHV line.

Anything but Vortex.

Check Ebay for slightly used or open box items at a decent discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sightron-25007-SIII-SS-6-24x50mm-Long-Range-FFP-Mil-Hash-Reticle-Riflescope/113846736652?epid=2255297994&hash=item1a81cb570c:g:N8EAAOSwK6ZdSylY:sc:USPSFirstClass!85297!US!-1

2 hours ago, JSR said:

I would try look at a Sightron SIII or the the Nightforce SHV line.

Anything but Vortex.

Check Ebay for slightly used or open box items at a decent discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sightron-25007-SIII-SS-6-24x50mm-Long-Range-FFP-Mil-Hash-Reticle-Riflescope/113846736652?epid=2255297994&hash=item1a81cb570c:g:N8EAAOSwK6ZdSylY:sc:USPSFirstClass!85297!US!-1

+1

c.png
d.png

I got a demo Zeiss V4 from Redhawk Rifles for about $300 under retail. I really like it.