Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Caribou Taxidermists?

My caribou rack and cape finally made it back from Alaska this week and I am trying to find a taxidermists to do the mount.  I have mounts from various Taxidermists in Phoenix, but I can not decide on who I want to do the caribou.   I guess I just have not seen to many of the local taxi's, show pics of Alaskan game, to see their work.  If anyone has a caribou they had mounted and are happy with it, please let me know.  Thanks guys

Mogollon in Payson or make a drive to Major Wildlife studios in Las Cruces.

• Like 3

I have never had Clay do a mount for me, but many of my buddies have.  His work looks fantastic and he is at the top of my list.  

• Like 3

Clay is very good. He mounted my Caribou and Im extremely happy. I dont have any up close pictures but I can show a pic of my bou and some Coues to go with it. 👍

1124190939c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow! 5

Definitely Seeker:

On 8/9/2019 at 3:20 PM, SEEKER said:

I am a master taxidermist, over 50 years , Now retired . So. I am not offering to do it.. But , I can tell  you the fact, this is the most common problem- in this business. This happens frequently. Is very difficult for the customer. The only way that I have seen it corrected ,is legally. That cost time & more money. One thing that might work:; Offer a little more reason , to get it done - promptly. Like 30 days; If he still has your -Parts.      * One of my archery Coues( I mounted it several years ago).

IMG_1231 (2).JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I would so go with Seeker.  You know why?? 87 years of being master taxidermist and navy seal, marine sniper and monster coues killer! 

43 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Definitely Seeker:

33 minutes ago, jdown said:

I would so go with Seeker.  You know why?? 87 years of being master taxidermist and navy seal, marine sniper and monster coues killer! 

also you get a sweet plaque with the score on it free of charge. 

• Haha 1

Hahahaha, I can not believe I forgot about Seeker!  The styrofoam plaque is what really helps the mount *pop*  That Caribou in your shop Ed is a nice looking bull.

21 hours ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Clay is very good. He mounted my Caribou and Im extremely happy. I dont have any up close pictures but I can show a pic of my bou and some Coues to go with it. 👍

1124190939c.jpg

We need to see more pics of this wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Amazing Coues collection!