Sign in to follow this  
outdooraz

Sold

How many rounds down the barrel? With that many mags, you can put some serious round count out the barrel fairly quickly.

• Like 1

At least 9mm cheap. 1 box per event can be enough to wear a person out. 20 rounds of some cartridges will really do you in (50 Smith and Wesson), much less 50 ends. 9mm not that bad.

I wouldn't want to shoot 50 rounds of 450 Bushmaster in one sitting. 

But only 50 down the barrel. Did you decide it didn't feel right for you?

17 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

At least 9mm cheap. 1 box per event can be enough to wear a person out. 20 rounds of some cartridges will really do you in (50 Smith and Wesson), much less 50 ends. 9mm not that bad.

I wouldn't want to shoot 50 rounds of 450 Bushmaster in one sitting. 

But only 50 down the barrel. Did you decide it didn't feel right for you?

What the helll is your problem? Who gives a dang, unless you're trying to call him a liar?

Jesus, I've pestered my wife for sex less than you are about round count.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

That's what I figured. As a carry it might be a bit large. How did you like the feel? I've heard pro's and con's. My hands are smaller than normal even though I'm 6' tall. Nice when working on things but bad when gripping. Do you think the grip is much larger than a standard AR grip?

S & W SD9VE is a little large.  Keltec P40 is my carry and fits well, if you are familiar with them. I'm thinking the Springfield might make a good car gun or house gun.

Sounds like a good deal with all of the mags. They add up and I like the idea of the possible total on hand capacity. Still thinking and appreciate your answers. I do have the cash.

Oh, and sorry to hear about that guy's sexual situation.  But I thought we were talking about guns. Since he doesn't give a dang he should step up and buy it, or do what it takes to lighten up a little, even if he has to pester his wife a bit more. Life's too short to be wound that tight.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:25 AM, Boarman03 said:

How many rounds down the barrel? With that many mags, you can put some serious round count out the barrel fairly quickly.

A 9MM can shoot over 20K rounds before showing any accuracy issues. Just saying 

• Like 1