Sign in to follow this  
LonePineOutdoors_AZ

WTS/WTT Ruger Precision Rifle RPR Gen 2 6.5CM (18029) - $999 OBO

I've never had a problem buying nor selling on here, but  I guess there's always that guy. Welcome to the site we can be sensitive..

• Like 2

I'm in North Phoenix, so not any cooler. I'm usually around the Prescott or Payson areas frequently though so meeting near those areas isn't too hard.

• Like 1

Welcome to the club. I got a butt chewing for being fairly new and asking too many questions on an AR that was priced high. So, feel at home. I guess you are family now.

I feel comfortable with anyone face to face signing a bill of sale and allowing me to document their AZ DL number and verify their identity by looking at their AZ DL. I offer the same in return.

Pretty gun. I have the 308 version.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LonePineOutdoors_AZ said:

I'm in North Phoenix, so not any cooler. I'm usually around the Prescott or Payson areas frequently though so meeting near those areas isn't too hard.

Fyi folks he has already offered me any future pack out help and gave a phone number.. lives 10 minutes from me and seems to be just as cool as many guys on here who have gone out of there way to offer help to a fellow hunter.

I think you will fit in quite well here. Good luck with the piggys this weekend and post success pics in the javelina hunt section of forum. 👍 

And good luck on rifle sale.

Mike