ctracingraptor

Looking for an Auto Detailer...ISO

It’s so hard to find a decent auto detailer these days, either they are way overpriced or shady as all heck. Anybody have a mobile detailer they can recommend or a place they go to that provides honest work in the northwest valley. Thanks in advance 

Hey hands down this guy is the best. I believe he is a wounded warrior and has a hard time speaking.

A friend of mine recommended him that sell classic cars.  This guy has worked on 3 of my vehicles and I can say nobody works as hard as him.

He will come to your house and probable spend 6 hours making your car shine.  Its a set price but I always tip him very well because the cars come out amazing.

I promise you, you will not be disappointed and I believe he is very fair with his pricing.

His name is Tim

48O-3O9- Four 8 Five 8.

• Like 2

How about a recommendation down here in Tucson? 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 7:49 AM, muledeerarea33? said:

You won’t let the car wash guys at work do it? Or are they just that bad?

Ehh, they are that bad. But they same guy never stays for long, the turnover rate is terrible. I’m looking for something more consistent. 

The guys at the dealer ruined the clear on my wifes new challenger. We had to get dodge corporate involved and they made them re clear the car. Finding someone to do things right is getting harder to find these days. That's the problem with a good economy I guess. 

• Like 1