MULEPACKHUNTER

Hunt Draw issue

Join in and let Game and Fish know we need one more upgrade to our tag system, Would be great to have a CART for all purchases rather than each item being another 10 minutes of typing info in, I put the family in for elk and it took 7 separate transactions!!!!! Every other purchase system on the planet has a cart and you pay and enter info one time. I put in 3 apps and 4 licenses and all needed the old card info, super lame.

• Like 10

Feel your pain.  15 different applications on my end for family members.  It’s exhausting to say the least.   

• Like 1

I accidentally put my social on my sons information, will this be an issue.  I am calling to confirm no matter what.  I put it in right in the first step but on the info page where it asks to confirm the social I put mine on accident.  Not sure if this has came up before.  

Well, while I'm bitching about stuff. Its also irritating that when they send the do not reply to receipt after each purchase they show you what hunts you put in for but not the primary name on the application.  Of course they send the name of the cardholder and addrees, whooptee freaking dooo..

Makes it oh so easy to keep track of who I have and haven't put in yet.

Oh and another thing, kids portal accounts not allowed before 14 another PITA!, Which reminds me what ever happened to Family portal. Maybe by 2028.

Oooohhh Im so hot right now!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bigj23 said:

I accidentally put my social on my sons information, will this be an issue.  I am calling to confirm no matter what.  I put it in right in the first step but on the info page where it asks to confirm the social I put mine on accident.  Not sure if this has came up before.  

Yeah, You better call Monday.  SS# is a requirement for applicants.  Must be your first time applying him, otherwise should have had a history for AZGFD.

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well, while I'm bitching about stuff. Its also irritating that when they send the do not reply to receipt after each purchase they show you what hunts you put in for but not the primary name on the application.  Of course they send the name of the cardholder and addrees, whooptee freaking dooo..

Makes it oh so easy to keep track of who I have and haven't put in yet.

Oh and another thing, kids portal accounts not allowed before 14 another PITA!, Which reminds me what ever happened to Family portal. Maybe by 2028.

Oooohhh Im so hot right now!

Go take advantage of Home depot, that'll calm you down.  hahahahahahah  J/k simmer down

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It’s horrible!! Sitting in your own house, inputting info into a box, info goes to outer space and down to another box in a different city in a matter of seconds!! dang this new fangled technology!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Go take advantage of Home depot, that'll calm you down.  hahahahahahah  J/k simmer down

WTF? Ya I've to do 10 tonight and licenses.

Wow. I think the new systems pretty easy.

Who wants to hunt so bad they have some one else do the easiest part?

• Like 1

We're going to know in 20 days if we're going pronghorn or elk hunting! 17 days after apps close.

That's pretty impressive considering what we've had to endure prior to this system,  I think we should all be happy! 😁

• Like 4