MULEPACKHUNTER

Hunt Draw issue

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Oh and another thing, kids portal accounts not allowed before 14 another PITA!, Which reminds me what ever happened to Family portal. Maybe by 2028.

My kids have had portal accounts since they were 10...not sure what you mean. But yeah the family portal sure would be nice...

11 minutes ago, bigorange said:

My kids have had portal accounts since they were 10...not sure what you mean. But yeah the family portal sure would be nice...

Kev grows hotter.

How old are they now? I would love to be wrong but as I understand it the new rule is 14 and over?

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Kev grows hotter.

How old are they now? I would love to be wrong but as I understand it the new rule is 14 and over?

12 and 14

4 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Yeah, You better call Monday.  SS# is a requirement for applicants.  Must be your first time applying him, otherwise should have had a history for AZGFD.

It pulled his information up as he has drawn a few times.  It is on the second section where it asks if you have a social and you put it in and dots show.  I accidentally put mine there.  Couldn’t see it and didn’t think about it until after I submitted.  

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

12 and 14

Weird.  I couldn't make one for myn11 year old last yewr. Will try to make one for my 10 year old tomorrow.  

Expect profanity.  

1 hour ago, CouesFanatic said:

The system seems good till you use another state. AZ is lightyears behind other states for online systems. 

Exactly what I’m saying.  Yes az G&F much better then the we’re five yes ago but ten years behind other states.  

10 hours ago, bigorange said:

They changed the rule a couple yrs ago and made it 13 or 14 to be able to have a portal. My oldest has had a portal since 9 and she is 13 now. My youngest is 9 and I couldnt make her one with the new rule.

• Like 2

My daughter could not have a portal acct at 12. 
She turned 13 in October so then I tried to create a portal acct for her and bam it worked. 
on my end it stated 13 was starting age for portal. 

7 minutes ago, azbow said:

Do kids have to have their own email to set up a portal acct?

If i remeber correct yes. At least I had to for the kids that have one.  

You are dealing with a government agency that can't do anything simple.  They overcomplicate the simplest tasks.

I work in the credit card industry now 20 years, and i submitted suggestions to the dept about card processing and how to make it better.

I have worked with many state programmers and developers and it is a bug cluster.