hoghntr

Back surgery is here so prayers welcomed :)

I am excited for the outcome and anticipating good things but not looking forward to all that happens in between ya know. My leg pain is just something fearce so I Pray this helps and gets me in a better place. I would love to be able to walk around a zoo or Disneyland with kids without having to fall out and sit out the day from leg pain. I have had near nonstop leg weakness and pain for so long I forget. 

Please pray for my recovery and for my family especially my wife who is having to deal with my constant surgeries and manage our children on her own. Got some new batteries in those toys I bought on here from Myrights as and made sure to get some fun time in today before having to be worked on tomorrow am. My silly wife even got in on the john deere race 😂

20200209_173808.jpg

20200209_173644.jpg

20200209_174518.jpg

• Like 3

Prayers for sure, stay positive, you'll be just fine. Just a tune up..

• Like 1

Not going very well. Still in hospital because of some pretty sever stomach issues.. then suddenly I could pee so after about 24 hours of that I finally got a quick ultrasound and then a emergency fluid extraction OUCH. Liquids back on track but still very severe stomach pain I think all me because each step was taken a day or 2 later than they should have and all kind of at once so now belly is just a painful mess. 

Seriously pray for me this has been the worse ever surgery and stay at a hospital ever!!! I am being transferred to a therapy rehab hospital probably today. 🙏