Sign in to follow this  
452b264

SB 1625 SEMI AUTO BAN

Everyone who owns a firearm needs to contact their representatives. It will ban our most commonly owned firearms. This bill SB1625 was submitted last thursday.

Not good coming from Arizona. I would put money on Bloomberg have something to do with this!!

I was just told about this last night. If they can't get them on the federal level they are coming this way. Not good at all for Arizona. If you are not a member of AZCDL you should look into it. They help fight on the state level

• Like 1

It will only get worse here. Need to build the wall to block California too. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Goldfinger78 said:

Sb 1624 is another bill we need to look at too.  

I just read the bill and it appears to be aimed at keeping firearms away from prohibited persons. There are no restrictions on loaning to a friend, family member or as a gift. If they add in any registration for the buyer then its a bad bill. Some of the bills they try to pass require registration. 

9 hours ago, goinhuntn said:

Not good coming from Arizona. I would put money on Bloomberg have something to do with this!!

If you follow the money I will bet its mini mike, he probably handed out 500,000 + to everyone of them. That is what he has been doing around the country. 

8 hours ago, 452b264 said:

I just read the bill and it appears to be aimed at keeping firearms away from prohibited persons. There are no restrictions on loaning to a friend, family member or as a gift. If they add in any registration for the buyer then its a bad bill. Some of the bills they try to pass require registration. 

SB1624
Unless I’m reading it wrong, this bill looks to ban private sales. 

A. A PERSON MAY NOT SELL OR TRANSFER A FIREARM UNLESS THE PERSON IS A LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER, THE PURCHASER OR TRANSFEREE IS A LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER OR A LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER FACILITATES THE TRANSFER PURSUANT TO SUBSECTION B OF THIS SECTION.

9 hours ago, ctafoya said:

It will only get worse here. Need to build the wall to block California too. 

Not to back California, but California has nothing to do with this bill!! This is coming from Arizona. So you better wake up & fight it cuz if this can happen in Arizona than the country is in big trouble with gun control & confiscation!!! This bill is straight up BS. Don’t think for a second it will never happen. Our govt is pushing this crap thru all over!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goinhuntn said:

Not to back California, but California has nothing to do with this bill!! This is coming from Arizona. So you better wake up & fight it cuz if this can happen in Arizona than the country is in big trouble with gun control & confiscation!!! This bill is straight up BS. Don’t think for a second it will never happen. Our govt is pushing this crap thru all over!!!

The more they move here the more dems they will help vote into office. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AZ8 said:

SB1624
Unless I’m reading it wrong, this bill looks to ban private sales. 

A. A PERSON MAY NOT SELL OR TRANSFER A FIREARM UNLESS THE PERSON IS A LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER, THE PURCHASER OR TRANSFEREE IS A LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER OR A LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER FACILITATES THE TRANSFER PURSUANT TO SUBSECTION B OF THIS SECTION.

I believe it's also trying to stop the transfer of ownership to kids/dependents.  Once you die, they would have to be destroyed if I heard it correctly.