Big Browns

CC hits

I discovered the deadline for updating cc is the 27th.  Hits will start on the 28th. 

15 hours ago, Big Browns said:

I discovered the deadline for updating cc is the 27th.  Hits will start on the 28th. 

I wish it didn't taken them two weeks to run the applications from the App deadline. One of these years I hope the system can run the Apps the next day then there will be no need to update CC Info.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I wish it didn't taken them two weeks to run the applications from the App deadline. One of these years I hope the system can run the Apps the next day then there will be no need to update CC Info.

With the fact that everything is online now, it would seem to me that they should be able to start hitting cards immediately. I've got to admit I don't understand the more than 2 week wait.

43 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

With the fact that everything is online now, it would seem to me that they should be able to start hitting cards immediately. I've got to admit I don't understand the more than 2 week wait.

The draw information is adhered to a specific set of parameters and arguments. The term parameter refers to any declaration within the parentheses following the function name in a function declaration or definition; the term argument refers to any expression within the parentheses of a function call. When the two weeks has exhausted the parameters of the farceptic code the 1st pass will elongate the hypothalamus that allows the 2nd pass to complete. Just shoot me in the butt. Wish they would hurry up already.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Like other states...charge up front then refund if not drawn. I remember this being discussed before with the explanation/excuse being that there was some apparently legal reason it wasn’t allowed in AZ. Don’t know if that’s true or not but others states certainly manage to charge up front and tell you exactly when results will be announced. 

Now 3 weeks is too long to wait?  Holy balls, some of you would complain about free money.   AZGFD has streamlined the process 10 fold from 10 years ago, still not good enough.   

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

The delay is because half of the applicants don’t know their shoot and create another account when they apply so to make sure their bonus points are used the department has to merge the accounts before they can run the draw 

12 hours ago, bigorange said:

Like other states...charge up front then refund if not drawn. I remember this being discussed before with the explanation/excuse being that there was some apparently legal reason it wasn’t allowed in AZ. Don’t know if that’s true or not but others states certainly manage to charge up front and tell you exactly when results will be announced. 

In Arizona the law is in regards to a raffle     I don’t fully understand it either but it’s something about you can’t do a raffle with out specific permits and gf doesn’t want to do that for every draw.