Abaz1988

*For Sale* Zeiss 15x60 B/gat Binos

*FOR SALE* Carl Zeiss 15x60 B/GAT Binoculars in MINT Condition. These are the rare and highly sought after B GA T* model (marked on the bridge with a B next to 15x60). Some of the best glasses ever produced and have been out of production for many years now. Asking for $1300 obo DM for more details *also have tripod and pistol grip head and pan head and mount available* email me at jrassasin777@gmail.com or text 6026817628 for details or offers (located in queen creek az)

IMG_1076(1).jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

s-l400 (18).jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

I own 2 pair of the Zeiss 15x60B models been using them since 2000 I recently went to the Swarovskis HDs but handed these down to my boys. Amazing glass can not go wrong with them. Awesome all day long and great clarity.

Yea I've had Swarovski and doctor Optics as well in 15x56 and these zeiss are just better higher quality glass hands down my favorite pair of binos I've ever owned/used. But they are my dads binos and hes pretty much done with any serious big game hunting anymore, he just fishes more lol. He just bought a new $2000 trolling motor for his bass boat so he needs to sell these to recoup some money. Because otherwise I would keep them to be honest. Someone will see this and know what these are and scoop them up for the price, which is fair really.

• Like 1