Nikki.AWHounds

Gun cases, cast iron, ammo, military surplus, more added

38 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

Where are you located?

Got a make and model for the tire chains?  Makes it easier to determine which size tires they fit.

Eddie

Tire chain info is all in the pics. Located in Show Low. 

3 paintings, deer and elk are Cynthie Fisher paintings. Framed, matted, and glassed. $150 each. Antelope is a signed and numbered Les Koabo, glass broke in the last move. $75 for that one. 

Womens chinks. Brown leather doesnt have a maker's mark but they are in very good shape. $125 for those. White ones are custom Will Dean chinks. Both are adjustable, I am 5'8" and 130 pounds. Both fit me good and can go smaller or bigger. $150 for the Will Dean's. 

Will get pics of the cast iron lot this afternoon. 

20200124_145154.jpg

20200124_145225.jpg

20200124_145344.jpg

20200124_134457.jpg

20200124_132402.jpg

Heres pics of the cast iron. Only wanting to sell it all as a lot right now. Most of this is family heirlooms, only 2 are Lodge and even they are on the side of hand me down cast iron. 

We are asking $250 for the entire lot.

2 Dutch Ovens with lids.

4 Skillets of various sizes (not gonna measure them but I think they range from 6-12). 

1 sauce pan/pot. 

2 "tortilla nukers". 

Screenshot_20200214-173336_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-173342_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-173349_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-173355_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-173402_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-173407_Gallery.jpg

11 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Any manufacture or maker marking on the rest of the cast iron?

I grabbed a couple to see and there was for sure 1 Wagner, and I think the other was a Best Made? It was dark but I can check tomorrow and see what I can find. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Sounds good, if you could find the makes on them they might be worth more than your asking.

I'm sure they are. But it isnt a matter of that. To make space for other stuff and get us some cash for other things and maybe set someone up with some killer cast iron that's cooked more hunting meals then most families, it's all a win. We just dont need 8 dutch ovens lol

• Like 2

Truthfully, the larger the Dutch, the greater the value, plus names may add even more. Size and names, as stated before, adds value onto condition. Don't short change yourself.😁

6 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Yes, anything above 7 is too many! LOL

No joke, between what he had and what I had, we had enough cast iron for at least 6 guide camps. I spent all day yesterday making piles and doing the whole "maybe I should swap this for this". It got to where we had to post a pic so we were committed to that being what we chose to sell.