Nikki.AWHounds

Gun cases, cast iron, ammo, military surplus, more added

38 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Cool paintings. If I had money I'd be all over the cset iron. It looks WELL seasoned!

We are considering breaking the lot up into smaller lots cuz we realized most people dont need as much cast iron as 4 outfitters 🤣 if that's something youd be interested in send me a PM

11 minutes ago, Nikki.AWHounds said:

We are considering breaking the lot up into smaller lots cuz we realized most people dont need as much cast iron as 4 outfitters 🤣 if that's something youd be interested in send me a PM

I would but I'm broke as a joke right now.  I'm self employed... hooray for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nikki.AWHounds said:

Same here man but it's better then working for a jerk. 

Yeah I guess. Problem is I'm a jerk I'm told, and I'm my own boss. FML. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Yeah I guess. Problem is I'm a jerk I'm told, and I'm my own boss. FML. 

Hey, quality of life over zeros in a bank account. I'd rather have a million dollars worth of memories then a million dollars in a bank. Cant take anything when ya leave. I've already told my daughter, you can have whatever dogs is there, my pickup, and my cast iron, the rest is prolly trash but whatever is sitting on the ground when I die pick what ya want and burn the rest cuz that's what ya get. 

Cast iron is split into a smaller lot. This is the remaining lot that isnt spoken for. I wont split this up again. 

Big dutch oven, small Lodge fry pan, a 10" heirloom fry pan, Martin sauce pan/pot, and a tortilla cooker is what's left. Asking $200 for this lot of cast iron. If interested send me a pm

20200221_095559.jpg

Keep me posted on when  you get going on the lion and bear next year.  Good to you meet you all today.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Keep me posted on when  you get going on the lion and bear next year.  Good to you meet you all today.

Will do thank you. When he do I'll make a post on here and I'll remember that Notags can get OTC tags for what I love to hunt most 🤣 good to meet you. You beat the snow and most of the rain 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm so ready for spring!