Sign in to follow this  
deercrazy

For sale AR-15 Pistol

I have for sale, an AR-15 Pistol with a 7.5" Slick side NBS M-lok Upper assembly, Anderson Lower, and a Rise Armament LE145 tactical curved trigger with anti-walk pins set at 4 pounds. Also has WMD oversize accessories in brushed nickel. FailZero bolt carrier group, easy pull take down pins.  Presma skeletonized pistol brace in brushed nickel, and a chrome muzzle break/compensator,  The scope is an AT3 tactical red dot.

There is about 200 rounds down the pipe,Red dot is on the money at 50 and 200 yards.  This gun shoots awesome, and draws attention at the range because it looks bad butt.  I like to call it the "Raiders Addition" because of the black and brushed nickel finish.  $1200 for the pistol with 1 30 round magazine.  you will not be unhappy with is\\this gun!  Only selling to fund another project.  PM or Call Dave at 623-Three Seven Seven-6 8 Zero 2.

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

• Like 2

WOW, I'm in the market for an AR pistol, but unfortunately it's more than I can spend.  I bet that thing is crazy loud with that muzzle break!  Droool.................

• Like 1

Sweet setup. I'm going to build my own this spring, but bump for a lot of attention to detail. Somebody's gonna have fun with it. 

Impressive. Very full description and justification for requested price. Lots of great parts. Only two negatives are lack of funds by most people and a crappy AR market. Six years ago that gun would probably have brought $2,000.

Looks like you had fun with that project. Wishing you the best. 

• Like 1