Sign in to follow this  
azdbllung

Advice wanted - crazy gun sale

14 minutes ago, el diablo said:

I don’t even like talking to my wife when she’s upset. Why would u even consider talking to this lady?

Best answer of all time and the one thats makes most sense.

Apply that to any female you think you want to talk to.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Delw said:

Best answer of all time and the one thats makes most sense.

Apply that to any female you think you want to talk to.

Exactly. Not mention my mom but at least I can avoid her for a few days or weeks if need be. 

23 minutes ago, el diablo said:

Exactly. Not mention my mom but at least I can avoid her for a few days or weeks if need be. 

Bro, I'm only a few blocks away next time you need a safe space...bruhaha.

• Haha 1

Why is this in the classified section? IM sorry but there are kids and certainly adults that wouldn’t find the first ask for help pleasing. Nor would they click on it if they knew how graphic the message was! As a father I don’t appreciate it. Keep ours coueswhitetail clean please! The talk of what he did was enough. No need to elaborate on details. Please delete this whole thread. 

18 minutes ago, birddogg21 said:

Why is this in the classified section? IM sorry but there are kids and certainly adults that wouldn’t find the first ask for help pleasing. Nor would they click on it if they knew how graphic the message was! As a father I don’t appreciate it. Keep ours coueswhitetail clean please! The talk of what he did was enough. No need to elaborate on details. Please delete this whole thread. 

Don't ever watch the news if you can't handle this  

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, birddogg21 said:

You can’t really be this soft are you? 

• Like 13

We’re coming up with new things to outrage over every day.  Cut him some slack, tomorrow something else will bother him and he will have forgotten all about this.

53 minutes ago, birddogg21 said:

Don’t think anyone ask for  your opinion snowflake. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You can’t really be this soft are you? 

Listen here my brother. I never said this effected myself personally. I also didn’t attack anyone’s character. With that being said I will certainly give you my personal address or you PM me yours and we can have a talk about if the meaning of soft to you is the same to me. Please PM me. Like I said, it’s about the kids that enjoy this family oriented site. Plus this post is not buying, selling or acquiring to buy or sell any product or service. I believe that life is more about how we effect the people that surround us and less about what we ourselves can handle. So I ask we take this into consideration in public or online. As a dad like I mentioned being a positive influence and role model is most important. What’s not important is trying to question someone’s integrity online. Many people know me personal on this site and and soft isn’t and character they would ever describe me as. I hope this answers your question but feel free to call me if you would like 520-603-9434. 

• Wow! 1

17 hours ago, azdbllung said:

I sold a gun outside of this group a month ago. 2 days I got a text from the guys Mother stating the guy shot himself im the head (suicide) 12hrs after he bought it from me. Now she is saying she wants to meet with me and talk. I have no idea what this lady would want to talk about since this was merely a transactional engagement. Part Of me can understand wanting to talk to the last person my son interacted with but the other part of me thinks this lady or her family may be completely crazy and try to pull something on me out of irrational emotions, if you get what I mean...

Advice would be greatly appreciated. What would you do in this situation? 

Also, he was of age (21). I’m being texted from his cell phone (mother is texting from it). They know my phone number and can obviously find my address from it. He was going to school here and the Mother and family lives back in Illinois. Supposedly having a memorial for him in a few weeks here in Phx. 

Would you change phone numbers? 

Actually Your wrong, he did roadhunter!

“Advice would be greatly appreciated.What would you do in this situation?”

Not posting in a classified section and not going into detail for our children to read! Fair enough right?

Again how badass do you have to be to insult people over the internet in a relatively small hunting Community. It’s funny how people all seem to know each other here one way or another and always seem to run into each other face to face. So as far as snowflake I guess that will be determined. Again I posted my phone number. Please let’s discuss the importance of being a positive influence on our children is. 

7 minutes ago, birddogg21 said:

Not posting in a classified section and not going into detail for our children to read! Fair enough right?

Again how badass do you have to be to insult people over the internet in a relatively small hunting Community. It’s funny how people all seem to know each other here one way or another and always seem to run into each other face to face. So as far as snowflake I guess that will be determined. Again I posted my phone number. Please let’s discuss the importance of being a positive influence on our children is. 

He asked for advice on his situation Mr Run on sentence.  Not Personal opinions on the content he should post. 

what’s with posting your number wanting guys to call? Do you crave male attention or something?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, birddogg21 said:

Jesus, I really try not to be a dikk but this us fng ridiculous. If you’re trying to protect the women and children from the fact that people may shoot them selves in the head (yup I said it)then please don’t let them watch TV or christ just put them in a bubble somewhere with no access to the world. 

• Like 7