Sign in to follow this  
azdbllung

Advice wanted - crazy gun sale

The forum it’s in doesn’t really matter.  Most social media has new content, that’s where the interesting things are.  Sometimes in the new content, there will be discussions that have a lot of postings.  This is what’s attractive to people, youth/kids especially.  It’s no surprise they find things that are popular in discussions.  They’re probably better at it than you give them credit for. I know if I need help with anything social media, I find a kid to help me out.  But please keep talking about how the kids are defenseless without people like you cleaning places like this up ahead of them.  It’s really funny when I see the kid defense.  

11 minutes ago, birddogg21 said:

Actually Your wrong, he did roadhunter!

“Advice would be greatly appreciated.What would you do in this situation?”

Not posting in a classified section and not going into detail for our children to read! Fair enough right?

Again how badass do you have to be to insult people over the internet in a relatively small hunting Community. It’s funny how people all seem to know each other here one way or another and always seem to run into each other face to face. So as far as snowflake I guess that will be determined. Again I posted my phone number. Please let’s discuss the importance of being a positive influence on our children is. 

Really man? You think kids are on here but they only visit the classifieds? Why wouldnt they check out any other section if they are already here anyway.  And since you quoted the op, he wasnt asking your opinion about what to post or where to post it. He was asking for opinions on WHAT HE ACTUALLY POSTED.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

The forum it’s in doesn’t really matter.  Most social media has new content, that’s where the interesting things are.  Sometimes in the new content, there will be discussions that have a lot of postings.  This is what’s attractive to people, youth/kids especially.  It’s no surprise they find things that are popular in discussions.  They’re probably better at it than you give them credit for. I know if I need help with anything social media, I find a kid to help me out.  But please keep talking about how the kids are defenseless without people like you cleaning places like this up ahead of them.  It’s really funny when I see the kid defense.  

Classified Ads

If you have an item you wish to sell or find related to coues deer hunting, you may post that message here. This forum is not for commercial dealers

copied and pasted from the home page of this section!

1 minute ago, birddogg21 said:

Classified Ads

If you have an item you wish to sell or find related to coues deer hunting, you may post that message here. This forum is not for commercial dealers

copied and pasted from the home page of this section!

Well, I just found out you can't sell an elk rifle on this site. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Ok, you’re right.  It’s in the wrong forum.  Don’t let it bother you that much.  It’s definitely a first world problem.

• Like 1

And kids or other adults that would find this offensive(and if they do they have no business being on the internet anyway) wouldn't possibly see this in another section of the forum? Why would kids need to be in the classifieds anyway? If you have an issue with this topic, don't read it! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, birddogg21 said:

Why is this in the classified section? IM sorry but there are kids and certainly adults that wouldn’t find the first ask for help pleasing. Nor would they click on it if they knew how graphic the message was! As a father I don’t appreciate it. Keep ours coueswhitetail clean please! The talk of what he did was enough. No need to elaborate on details. Please delete this whole thread. 

well in the 1st place kids shouldnt be on the internet. second place neither should women or Susans thats what fagbook is for.

if your stupid enough to allow kids on any internet device than they either old enough to understand or your just dumb.

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

My mind is blown how people can be so sensitive to things or who like to bring drama among themselves...

OP: another vote for not responding and leave it at that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, birddogg21 said:

Listen here my brother. I never said this effected myself personally. I also didn’t attack anyone’s character. With that being said I will certainly give you my personal address or you PM me yours and we can have a talk about if the meaning of soft to you is the same to me. Please PM me. Like I said, it’s about the kids that enjoy this family oriented site. Plus this post is not buying, selling or acquiring to buy or sell any product or service. I believe that life is more about how we effect the people that surround us and less about what we ourselves can handle. So I ask we take this into consideration in public or online. As a dad like I mentioned being a positive influence and role model is most important. What’s not important is trying to question someone’s integrity online. Many people know me personal on this site and and soft isn’t and character they would ever describe me as. I hope this answers your question but feel free to call me if you would like 520-603-9434. 

Why would I call you lmao 

• Like 6

This much outrage over the forum it is posted in??? 🤦‍♂️

Sorry birddogg21, I try to be pretty respectful in here, but the most extreme thing I see posted in this thread are your comments.

There are real problems in this word, including some poor kid taking his own life, and the OP facing what could turn into a serious situation. I think we could cut him some slack about something as trivial as his forum choice. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Can an admin move this to the campfire please. There’s way too many youths in the classified section buying guns, they don’t need to see this.

Correct guns are the only items bought and sold here. Pretty ignorant! Must be all those “elk guns” out there