Sign in to follow this  
jknister

Sold - Please Delete

Im looking to buy a basic to moderate level AR15.  Ive seen them used in Pawn shops for $440 to $500, and of course alot more, and can get one new here in my town for $500 so thats kinda my price point but may pay more if its the right deal.  Let me know what you got.

Id rather get a complete gun.  From a few different companies there are some ARs for around $400 so thats a possibility.  Never built one before and Im sure if I ordered all the parts Id miss something and screw it up.  Im inexperienced in this.

So you're looking for an ar under $400? Even with the market as buyer friendly as it is now, I don't know that a sub $400 ar is super common 

• Like 1

You could get one from PSA around the $450 mark. You get what you pay for though. I picked up one of their uppers and had to do a little work on it to fit right. 

Im not looking to find one under $400.  I know thats a tall order. Im just taking my time and not rushing.  There are so many out there for so many different prices.  Exploring all my options.  Asking here to see if anyone needs some cash and wanting to part with one setup already and in my price range.  At this point I will probably order one online

3 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

So you're looking for an ar under $400? Even with the market as buyer friendly as it is now, I don't know that a sub $400 ar is super common 

I’ve been buying the pieces online and putting them together for around 385

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I will agree with this.  It is really easy to build an AR.  I have a factory Sig Sauer AR that I paid a pretty penny for that does not shoot as good as some of my cheaper PSA uppers.  Another option is buying complete lowers and Complete uppers.  If you go that route, the only assembly is pushing in 2 pins and your AR is complete.  

5 hours ago, oz31p said:

In the last few months I have built 2 6.5 grendel's, a 7.62x39, 9mm, a 300BO, and a 223 and they have all been right in this range. If you decide to put one together message me and I can help point you in the right direction.