AZn47

SOLD Update Aero Precision AR-15 18" Wilson Combat

NEW Aero Precision AR-15 w/ 18" Wilson Combat barrel.  Most of the parts listed below.

M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver - Anodized Black

AR15 M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver - Anodized Black

Armaspec Stealth Recoil Spring

Aero Precision AR-15 MOE Lower Parts Kit 

Velocity Drop-in Trigger for AR-15 – Curved

Aero Precision AR-15 Quantum M-LOK 15 inch Handguard

Wilson Combat Match Grade Barrel, 5.56 NATO, Recon Tactical, 18in, 1-8 Twist, Stainless, TR-556C18-18-R

Spikes Tactical M16 Bolt Carrier Group

Magpul Industries ACS-L Mil-Spec Lightweight AR-15/M4 Carbine Stock

VG6 Precision Epsilon 556 muzzle break

SOLD

Thank you for looking

Bryan

Just built a very similar build in lefty for one of my boys. A lot more than  $900 invested. Good deal for someone. 

• Thanks 1

$250 was rude. Those name brand parts run more, although not always worth the cost. With this soft AR market and on this site, not the kindest on AR's, $350 for none name brand parts other than upper and lower to possibly $900 or more for all name brand, depending on the names. 

Last Thursday one vendor had a complete 16" AR15 build minus only the stripped lower for $269.00 + tax, free shipping. Stripped lowers have regularly dropped to $34.99 + tax.

Sorry for the timing. In a good market $1000.00 + would not have been unusual. Maybe with the elections the market will move up.

Nice build and 18" barrel.😁

Just curious, how were your groupings?

8 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

$250 was rude. Those name brand parts run more, although not always worth the cost. With this soft AR market and on this site, not the kindest on AR's, $350 for none name brand parts other than upper and lower to possibly $900 or more for all name brand, depending on the names. 

Last Thursday one vendor had a complete 16" AR15 build minus only the stripped lower for $269.00 + tax, free shipping. Stripped lowers have regularly dropped to $34.99 + tax.

Sorry for the timing. In a good market $1000.00 + would not have been unusual. Maybe with the elections the market will move up.

Nice build and 18" barrel.😁

Just curious, how were your groupings?

The original post did not say make offer or have a price.

I understand, but $250? Like I mentioned, the bottom off brand 16" build from the cheapest source was $269 less a stripped lower. I'm extremely frugal but $250 was just a little rude. A base lower end complete and built is typically worth at least $350.

This has brand named parts, not the cheaper ones. 

You make my frugality look like frivolity. That's quite an accomplishment!

One person posted a generic AR15 for $650, later dropping it to $550. I would have paid only $375 for it, but this one is different. Probably worth more than what I would want to give but I seldom offer what others are willing to give. 

I'm not saying you are a terrible person. I'm just saying that your bid was extremely low and truthfully a little on the rude side, even for an AR15.

This site in general has not been kind to AR15 sales, and perhaps we should be a little more polite.

Maybe you were just poking some fun, but even so that "bid" could be considered offensive.

Let's play nice in the sandbox together and everyone enjoy life.

• Like 1