AZn47

SOLD Update Aero Precision AR-15 18" Wilson Combat

Definitely not the smartest, but open to learn. I've spent a lot of time chasing AR parts. I'm having fun with them and have more than my fair share. One of my goals is to have an AR in every available caliber they make. 

Even though I have the resources, I am very frugal and I scourer the internet constantly. 

I try to put together the best gun for the lowest amount. And I have no problem sharing the information in a pm.

Prior to 2014 I knew little about guns. Since then I have been absorbing as much information as I can daily. I became good friends with a guy who manufactured AR's. Unfortunately he had to close his shop with the economic shift.

I am friends with a great rifle maker. I know some very knowledgeable people that I pester on occasion.

I'm not a know it all, but I do want to absorb as much as I can, while I can. 

And I don't mind sharing.

• Like 2

I know next to nothing about pistols. I've learned a lot about rifles, but there is a lot I don't know.

I do know this guy has a lot of more expensive parts on his AR. It looks to be a very quality gun. It is a good looking gun and 18" is more desirable than 16", unless close quarters.

If someone doesn't buy it I may have to make him an offer, even though I have enough very similar guns.

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

Definitely not the smartest, but open to learn. I've spent a lot of time chasing AR parts. I'm having fun with them and have more than my fair share. One of my goals is to have an AR in every available caliber they make. 

Even though I have the resources, I am very frugal and I scourer the internet constantly. 

I try to put together the best gun for the lowest amount. And I have no problem sharing the information in a pm.

Prior to 2014 I knew little about guns. Since then I have been absorbing as much information as I can daily. I became good friends with a guy who manufactured AR's. Unfortunately he had to close his shop with the economic shift.

I am friends with a great rifle maker. I know some very knowledgeable people that I pester on occasion.

I'm not a know it all, but I do want to absorb as much as I can, while I can. 

And I don't mind sharing.

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

I know next to nothing about pistols. I've learned a lot about rifles, but there is a lot I don't know.

I do know this guy has a lot of more expensive parts on his AR. It looks to be a very quality gun. It is a good looking gun and 18" is more desirable than 16", unless close quarters.

If someone doesn't buy it I may have to make him an offer, even though I have enough very similar guns.

WFC

do you do roofing by chance?

11 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Listen to boarman. He’s the smartest guy in the classifieds section and if you don’t believe me, ask him yourself. OP sorry to butt in and good luck with your sale.

He dang sure likes to talk about nonsense,  that's for sure!

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:08 PM, ctafoya said:

Just built a very similar build in lefty for one of my boys. A lot more than  $900 invested. Good deal for someone. 

It's a very nice rifle, period.

Everyone has their favorite mfgs.  I really like BCM have many and really like Aero and have a bunch.  

I can build a super cheap AR with the cheapest components ie., price and quality.  It all depends on what you are using it for, competition accuracy,  plinking, truck gun, hunting etc...

It is like a factory bolt action vs custom build.

I like AP as my go to build, lapp the upper, better barrel and got a nice shooter.

• Like 1