jeffro

WTB cabinets

Im looking for some cheap cabinets for a rental apt.

Does anyone here make these or know where to buy some.

Thanks for the help.

Stardust and classifieds in other sites. Talk around to remodel contractors. That's where I got mine for a couple of my rentals.

Also the disaster contractors that do fire and other damage. Many times cabinets are pulled that can be repaired or cleaned up.

I have a full kitchen set-up that I will be taking out in about 2-3 weeks. Also have the countertops, sink, garbage disposal, the whole 9 yards. I am Out of town until Thursday but can send you pictures when I get home if you are interested.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 9:50 PM, Tight Guy said:

I have a full kitchen set-up that I will be taking out in about 2-3 weeks. Also have the countertops, sink, garbage disposal, the whole 9 yards. I am Out of town until Thursday but can send you pictures when I get home if you are interested.

That would be great

there is a building supply warehouse off 32nd st and the 10    try there  they have craploads of cabinets etc etc.at vey good prices. can't remember the name ,just to west of the school ..big buildings just off the freeway on south side. you have to wind around the back to get there