Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

2020 saltwater

https://www.976-tuna.com/audios/73379

Above all else, the safety and well being of our guests and employees is always our utmost priority, and to the end, we are closely monitoring all updates and following any advice issued by the CDC, WHO, FCO and Coast Guard.

Operationally, we have amplified our base maintenance and cleanliness for our passengers and employees and taking all the necessary steps to protect you, your family and friends. By doing so we will be bleaching all sleeping quarters, galley, heads, all areas that are subject to passenger traffic and the entire exterior of the vessel. We will be conducting 100% Thermo laser checks on all crewmembers prior to boarding to test for fever. Any angler or crew member that registers over 98.6F will not be allowed on board. There will be exterior wash stations onboard to protect our anglers. There will also a briefing prior to departure on how to protect yourself and others on board.

Any idea on how far down they are?  It would be awesome if they came all the way up like they did a few years ago.

As for the bug, I can't imagine how the Captains would feel if the tuna showed up only 10 miles out but were not allowed to go chase em.. 

all california sportfishing landings and boats shut down thru 3/30/2020 effective immediately.

March 18th, 2020

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Per the Public Health Order released by County of San Diego on March 18th, 2020 we are cancelling all trips until March 31st, 2020
We are in the process of contacting all passengers for the trips that have been cancelled. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
At this time Fisherman's Landing office will remain open to answer your questions and take reservations for future trips.
More info to come

too bad-the bft were stacking up from san clemente island to san martin.  and 30 to 50 lb yft just outside of cedros.   

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

i wish i had that thing to eat right now. if/when this is over im going straight to mexico for a grouper. 

Was supposed to being leaving next Wednesday for three days in Lobos.   I am suffering from  severe depression these days, Good thing my Dr.  gave me a RX for Coors Light and Alamo next weekend or I would be suicidal.

16 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Was supposed to being leaving next Wednesday for three days in Lobos.   I am suffering from  severe depression these days, Good thing my Dr.  gave me a RX for Coors Light and Alamo next weekend or I would be suicidal.

saw a dude caught a few crappies at alamo yesterday on FB. maybe it will be going good by next wednesday. 

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

saw a dude caught a few crappies at alamo yesterday on FB. maybe it will be going good by next wednesday. 

Hoping next weeks warm weather turns things on .  Was gonna go tomorrow but the cold from today would shut things down with my luck.

• Like 1

2 fishing trips canceled over the last 3 weeks for me.  still counting.  trip next weekend probably will not also happen.  hopefully in May.  MX is in lockdown.