Selling a pair of Scarpa Liskamm GTX (Wrangell GTX) Mountaineering Boots Euro 45.5 US 11 1/2 - 12. Asking $200.

These are the forerunner of the Scarpa Wrangel GTX and almost the same. 

"The Scarpa Liskamm GTX boot is a practical mountaineering boot that is designed for heavy-duty off-trail use. This Scarpa boot features Gore-Tex for confidence in wet conditions, a double tongue design provides an excellent fit, and a tall cuff supports your ankles, but don't worry the added ankle flex zone allows for easy mobility. The Liskman boot has a design made to emphasize your support and is one of the few Scarpa mountaineering boots with this tall cuff element. Your weak ankles won't keep you from enjoying the beautiful backcountry anymore with this Scarpa mountaineering boot, so go kick Big Foot or tickle a black bear. Never mind, I lied, these are terrible ideas.

FEATURES of the Scarpa Men's Liskamm GTX Boot

• Gore-Tex for confidence in wet conditions
  • Double tongue for excellent fit
  • Rubber rand for extra protection
  • Vibram M4 sole has aggressive tread and excellent cushioning
  • Tall cuff for extra support
  • Ankle flex zone for added comfort

DSCF5095.thumb.JPG.2521cb8f0ac3f51400d5233c4b6b7ed3.JPG

DSCF5079.thumb.JPG.a4aaf1db9206965d9fc9e1d06219a81e.JPGDSCF5081.thumb.JPG.a4e34d07c4933b5e22f6a8238ad0ba48.JPGDSCF5076.thumb.JPG.4cdee1bb8b0393aca9637abb35cf672c.JPGDSCF5085.thumb.JPG.f1d429e331614c03c2fec1ff5cd53a26.JPG

Yes, some cobblers will do it such as Dave Page in Seattle: https://www.davepagecobbler.com/  There's one in Colorado too. The specialize in these types of boots.

I should add that these are really tough boots and with over a quarter inch of tread left I would not consider resoling them at this point in time, or anytime in the near future, unless you drag your feet on concrete sidewalks. Italian mountaineering boots such as Scarpa, La Sportiva, Zamberlan, and Lowa, have much tougher and longer lasting soles than say Wolverine, Timberland, Hi-Tec, North Face, or even Danner and Merrell. The important criteria to look for in used boots is uneven wear on the soles, which could be an issue for posture, joints, and balance, and caused by some type of abnormal foot structure. These have no uneven wear.

These boots are in excellent shape but are a bit too tough and rugged for my own use. I just don't need that much support. I do mostly hiking on level ground and love my Scarpa SL M3s, (a lighter boot) which actually have much more tread wear (less tread) than the Zamberlans I have advertised here. The Zamberlan GTX is the forerunner of the Wrangell. One retail sporting shop has this to say about the "Legendary Liskamm":

"When the staff at Barney’s Sports Chalet heard Scarpa was discontinuing the Liskamm we were worried the hunting world was about to lose an incredible boot. Luckily Scarpa released the Wrangell, which is really the new Liskamm. Everything you have heard about the legendary performance of the Liskamm holds true in the Wrangell. Ultra durable, seamless 3mm thick full grain leather makes up the outer of the boot, and a bonded Cambrell high wicking inner boot completes the package. The stiffness, waterproofing, and support of the Wrangell will be there for you from early season scouting to your last steps under the heavy load of your trophy. There is not a finer boot for available for serious mountain hunting."

10 minutes ago, Monte said:

Hey, I’d be interested in those boots. I’ve been looking for a pair of Liskamms and that is my exact size

PM sent