Big Browns

I HATE AZGFD online system!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

They stopped doing that. If your card is rejected they just consider it not drawn now. They will get their point and loyalty point.

Great info!  I'm so happy they do that.  You made my post obsolete and I'm thrilled!  This policy really reduces the sting of this situation when a card goes bad either by expiration or fraud.  Thanks for posting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, idgaf said:

I put several people in a year. I created a file in my documents called azgfd. I save a copy of the receipts there, just in case.  Secondly, if one of them gets drawn with an expired card they may call you to fix it. Happened to my brother last year.  

I do the same.  All my app confirmation emails (wife and kids),  goes into a separate folder in my email titled, "Arizona Big Game Draw".  I also hate the order number thing.

Call your bank. They can let the charges go through. Hurry though. 

Next time only give one email address, yours!  Sorry this happened.  My wife has her cards, I have mine.  We don't mix and match so the only person to blame in a situation like this is myself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Heat said:

Next time only give one email address, yours!  Sorry this happened.  My wife has her cards, I have mine.  We don't mix and match so the only person to blame in a situation like this is myself.

The only problem with giving one email address is that the confirmation receipt they send you doesn't have the applicant's name on it. It o ly has the cardholder. If you have multiple applications for multiple people you have no way of telling which one goes with which person.  If you are changing all applications, then it isn't necessarily a problem, but if only one or two have an issue you are screwed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

The only problem with giving one email address is that the confirmation receipt they send you doesn't have the applicant's name on it. It o ly has the cardholder. If you have multiple applications for multiple people you have no way of telling which one goes with which person.  If you are changing all applications, then it isn't necessarily a problem, but if only one or two have an issue you are screwed. 

I save the emails and also print them out and write the applicants name on the receipt so I know who's it is. That is another thing they need to fix, why cant it have the applicants name on the receipt?

• Like 1

I thought your one son wasn't hunting anymore after burning a cow tag and calling you a liar.. Anyway yes that does suck.

30 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Exactly!

27 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I save the emails and also print them out and write the applicants name on the receipt so I know who's it is. That is another thing they need to fix, why cant it have the applicants name on the receipt?

I'm gonna have to start doing that.