Big Browns

I HATE AZGFD online system!!!!!

26 minutes ago, BOHNTR said:

Pre-paid credit cards purchased just for the draw(s).  They don’t expire and don’t get hacked.  

Yes they do. I just had 2 of them hacked last weekend. I took them out of package and funds were already drained from them. 

6 hours ago, Big Browns said:

To be clear, the mistake is 100% my fault.  I should have recognized the expiration date and used another card.  I'm only pissed at G&F for their horrible site!  I still can't believe that I have to log into each persons application for each species with the order number before I can update the card.  We have all said this hundreds of times, "THIS SYSTEM CAN AND MUST BE IMPROVED" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks that you got stung on this!  :(

Earlier this week I had forgotten what card I used and got a little antsy/nervous (for no good reason....).  I started down the “update your card” path just to try to confirm.    I got to the part where you have to enter your order number, then I found my order number in the email.   WHAT???   It’s like an encryption key for an out of the box Wifi set-up!  😳   What a jumble of numbers/letters!!    That’s when I backed out and crossed my fingers.....

Hopefully over time the online system will continue to tighten-up and improve.  

S.  
🏼

37 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Yes they do. I just had 2 of them hacked last weekend. I took them out of package and funds were already drained from them. 

How can they be when you have to activate them? 

7 minutes ago, BOHNTR said:

How can they be when you have to activate them? 

They are activated once they go through a register. How them bastards get the number is beyond me. I physically have the cards in my possession, package was unopen and they still got it. They even registered the card in their name online.

Im still dealing with Visa trying to get the money back. 

I say it every year.... I have used a wal-mart money card every year since the on line draw started. I use it for all on line purchases. It has never been compromised. If it was hacked, I only put a few dollars more than the purchase. Just my 2 cents aaaaaagain.

15 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

They are activated once they go through a register. How them bastards get the number is beyond me. I physically have the cards in my possession, package was unopen and they still got it. They even registered the card in their name online.

Im still dealing with Visa trying to get the money back. 

If it were me I’d take pictures of the numbers. Go home and wait for them to activated 

59 minutes ago, oz31p said:

If it were me I’d take pictures of the numbers. Go home and wait for them to activated 

I googled how they do it, with the Visa’s it seems pretty simple. I just dont know how they figure out the 3 digit code on the back of the card.

I would like it if they had a cart that all the purchases dropped into and then one aggregate charge for all items in the cart. 

• Like 4

I think there are a number of things they could do to make it more user friendly. 
The first thing I would change is the redundancy of having to enter the same info in multiple times.  I thought one of the purposes of the portal account was so they have an electronic record of each hunter?  The portal accounts are rather useless in my opinion because you can just call G&F 24/7 and get all your point info.  A back up credit card number would be the second thing I would change.  Never have had a need for it but I would be pissed if something ever happened due to a compromised card.  The drop box idea sounds like a good idea.

I don't and have not applied for many other states but Wyoming's online application system is much less cumbersome than AZ's.  Nevada's was a piece of cake too.

• Like 2

Blah blah, just book an elk hunt using cash with Mr Blake, he'll get ya on a nice trophy.

And that's No Bull...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Edge said:

Blah blah, just book an elk hunt using cash with Mr Blake, he'll get ya on a nice trophy.

And that's No Bull...

They hunt that statewide, all unit, OTC tag don’t they?  The flexible season dates would be nice on that.  Just make sure you don’t shoot two or you’d be breaking the law.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

They hunt that statewide, all unit, OTC tag don’t they?  The flexible season dates would be nice on that.  Just make sure you don’t shoot two or you’d be breaking the law.  

All true, but mostly night hunts, out of season and species nonspecific. If ya see something ya like, blast it.

Adam, get your ninja on.

• Like 1

If the G&F made the draw idiot proof then the odds of getting drawn go up.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1