Adicted

OFFICIAL!! I got a HIT Thread.. Post when you see it

Looks like i will be chasing bulls in 6a with my muzzle loader cant wait

• Like 1

Very lucky year for me.  3rd bull tag in a row for me(2018 early archery, 2019 late rifle and now late rifle) granted they been in the less desirable 7e, but Im figuring that unit out and just happy to have a chance at a bull.  The best part is a archery antelope tag in unit 10 with 3 points!!!!  That was shocking.  Congrats to everyone else lucky enough to start planning elk/antelope hunts this year.

• Like 1

They hit cards on Monday too after all the credit cards that were declined.  Had a buddy last year not get hit on Friday, was bummed and then got hit the following Monday.

4 minutes ago, phillyphan said:

They hit cards on Monday too after all the credit cards that were declined.  Had a buddy last year not get hit on Friday, was bummed and then got hit the following Monday.

I don't think they are redoing anything. If cc declined , they just moved to next guy.

I maybe wrong. 

2 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

I don't think they are redoing anything. If cc declined , they just moved to next guy.

I maybe wrong. 

I guess we'll find out if anyone posts on Monday.  I think the draw process is pretty smooth now honestly.  This is the earliest cards have ever been hit.  People angry at AZGF for them using cards that expired or putting in incorrect card info is that person's fault not AZGF.  You just can't please everyone.  

• Like 3

The wife or I got hit Saturday. Just checked this morning. Could believe it. Early rifle, or early archery here we come. I'll either be the hunter or the guide this year. At least I'm going to get out there. 

On 2/28/2020 at 10:09 PM, 218buck said:

Looks like i will be chasing bulls in 6a with my muzzle loader cant wait

Don't shoot mine 😂😂

On 2/29/2020 at 8:30 AM, phillyphan said:

Not anymore