bonecollector

Official Official Hit Thread

23 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

How many points did you have?

Had 4pts.

54 minutes ago, birddogg21 said:

Funny this should be in the classified section along with all the other elk gun talk! I see your a troll on every board with your little group of keyboard ninjas! Wish you luck on the draw you deserve a tag! Lol

Dont worry, he drew an effin sweeeet tag!

• Like 1

After last year I was expecting the law of averages to kick me in the face.  It hasn't caught up to me yet.  Fourth elk tag in a row

• Like 4

1 hour ago, birddogg21 said:

Funny this should be in the classified section along with all the other elk gun talk! I see your a troll on every board with your little group of keyboard ninjas! Wish you luck on the draw you deserve a tag! Lol

Thanks, I got one. You?

My two boys drew youth tags, gonna be fun prepping them and new gear for their hunts

• Like 1

I'll be hunting somewhere during the rut, just don't know where yet. I had 12 points.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, idgaf said:

After last year I was expecting the law of averages to kick me in the face.  It hasn't caught up to me yet.  Fourth elk tag in a row

You know, eventually the pendulum is going to swing the other way with a long dry spell!! Lol 

congrats on your 4th in a row! 

Got a hit for lope, not sure if it is mine or the two other lope applications I put in for family members.  Should be my tag as I have 27 points but you never know till the actual results are posted.  Nada for elk.  Good luck to all who got CC hits.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZbowhntr said:

Well looks like I got lucky and drew another rifle bull tag.  Now to wait and see if it is an early or late hunt.

I guess you should change your name to AZRIFLEHNTR

• Like 2