yotebuster

The official “I didn’t get jack shoot” thread

yup, I'm joining this group!

7 minutes ago, AZn47 said:

Is the draw officially over?

seriously doubt it (& hope not)... some banks don't post right away, some seem to lag behind quite a while.

So when does archery deer open up again!? lol......🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1uofacat said:

seriously doubt it (& hope not)... some banks don't post right away, some seem to lag behind quite a while.

My understanding is they run the cards all at once but some banks take a few days to show the pending charges. If you know your bank shows pending charges right away then I would say you are SOL like me if you dont have a charge showing yet! My bank charges post pending immediately and nothing showing for me. 

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ve been in your group for years. Tonight the bourbon is for celebrating not drowning sorrows!

Do you know the unit?

Nothing here.  Can't believe Taylor didn't draw a tag....besides the fact I put her in for early rifle bull.

But she had 9 points for pronghorn.  Still no tag, even with HER luck.

I got nada too.  Wasn't expecting a bull tag, but I only put in for early rifle, so wasn't even the least bit expectant.

I am surprised I didn't draw a pronghorn tag with 25 BPs though.  But that is my kind of luck.  I suck at drawing tags.  

Seeing how the same people are drawn again on trophy tags 3 and 4 years in a row and I can’t even get a mid tier hunt with 8. I find it hard to believe the draw is legitimate. 

• Like 3