Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Crazy guy at Usery

I don't really trust people like that that claim their awards so publicly. (let alone a crazy liberal)  There are reports that there are more fake value then real heros.  Its quite a problem today.  Alot of fake SF guys and Navy Seals guy.  A retired Navy seal Don Shipley spends his whole time exposing fake seals.  Its been up in the 1,000s.   There are currently 80 living recipients of Medal of Honor.  There has been well over a 500 people who have claim they have it.  From 30 years to 90 year olds.  When you talk to these people you can kind of tell if they are telling the truth.  And real Vets see right through them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Your right 2 purple hearts does give you the right to be a f ing idoit..

Your right. But being an American citizen does. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Oz31p-- Are you saying people believe different things in America and this is ok?  

I guess when I read it out loud it does sound a little crazy.... but yes. 

• Like 4

The state doesn't just give out veterans plates to anyone that walks into a DOT office, you have to present a DD Form 214. This guy by his sticker would have been eligible for a vets purple heart plate, but doesn't have one, just sayin. That being said I think that if you would ask any vet, the guy is indeed entitled to his opionion, no matter how wrong it may seem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oz31p said:

So because we disagree with him it must be a case of stolen valor?

Only pointing out what I see. I believe they make vet plates for silver and bronze star also.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, oz31p said:

So because we disagree with him it must be a case of stolen valor?

My right as a American to disagree with him or assume its stolen valor just as much as this guy disagrees with people Trump and guns.  

• Like 4

When my ex FIL passed away my ex wanted to put together a plaque of his ribbons for the family. Everyone knew he was a WWll vet, but when she got his 214, he had been awarded a bronze star, I knew him for about 15 years and he never talked about his service. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

My right as a American to disagree with him or assume its stolen valor just as much as this guy disagrees with people Trump and guns.  

I suppose 

1 minute ago, 10Turkeys said:

When my ex FIL passed away my ex wanted to put together a plaque of his ribbons for the family. Everyone knew he was a WWll vet, but when she got his 214, he had been awarded a bronze star, I knew him for about 15 years and he never talked about his service. 

Pretty common of that generation. It’s pretty common for Vietnam veterans to plaster stickers on their vehicles. 

46 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

I believe they make vet plates for silver and bronze star also.

Arizona does not.