Richie

How are you selling your guns?

I haven’t sold any firearms in a long time. I was wondering what people are asking for from a  buyer when selling a gun. I have a some that I purchased that aren’t registered to me and some that are. Do people get turned off if I ask for a bill of sale and to take a copy of there drivers license for my records just in case? Do you only go through a FFL? 

Some people don’t want to sign a bill of sale and some don’t have a problem with it. Personally I won’t. I try to judge a book by its cover and use common sense with selling and buying privately. I’ve refused to sell to a few guys once I’ve met them based solely on attitude and appearance. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Some people don’t want to sign a bill of sale and some don’t have a problem with it. Personally I won’t. I try to judge a book by its cover and use common sense with selling and buying privately. I’ve refused to sell to a few guys once I’ve met them based solely on attitude and appearance. 

+1

e.png

Appearance tells you a lot about a person, especially the eyes.  If you look at the Theater shooter or Adam Lanza, they have those dead scary eyes.  I don’t have a problem if they want to see my license, it’s not going to backfire for them.  A good way to handle that would be to copy theirs, the sellers, as well.  They should be as comfortable as you because you are trying, like them, to cover yourself.

If you’re worried about anything, the FFL is the best way to go.  Good luck with that.  A used gun doesn’t go for a whole lot of money and a background check is $20.  Some of the cheap folks could have a problem with that.  

• Like 1

Selling my guns?!?!? Selling a gun would be like selling one of my children, maybe worse, (depending on which child). Plus, selling your guns makes baby Jesus cry.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rossislider said:

Selling my guns?!?!? Selling a gun would be like selling one of my children, maybe worse, (depending on which child). Plus, selling your guns makes baby Jesus cry.

Would you sell a gun to help pay for a child or visa-versa?

24 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Would you sell a gun to help pay for a child or visa-versa?

I'll refer back to my original statement of "depending on which child". 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Yeah, I tried 3 times to buy guns from this guy.  He kept turning me down for some reason....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HyNoon said:

He would sell Draysen, cause he keeps taking his tags every year .... 😂😂 jk that kids a rockstar...

And shooting all his doves. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is still America for a couple more years anyway there is no gun registration. Capitalism is still functioning it is an agreement upon the buyer and seller.

• Like 2