papajohn

MODULAR WALK IN COOLER

110 volt 15 amp circuit is plenty big enough.

Holds more beer than you can drink before it expires!

3 hours ago, papajohn said:

110 volt 15 amp circuit is plenty big enough.

Holds more beer than you can drink before it expires!

I’ll take that challenge!  Great setup. GLWS

• Like 1

I want this and have wanted is since you posted it first! I have no place to put it and your in another city lol. I’m sure there’s other guys like me that have been thinking about your foam room for months! Wish I could buy it!

9 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I want this and have wanted is since you posted it first! I have no place to put it and your in another city lol. I’m sure there’s other guys like me that have been thinking about your foam room for months! Wish I could buy it!

I went and looked at it and I have to tell you, it’s bad butt! I, like you, have no room to keep it up all year though. It could really come in handy the next couple months. Storing it the rest of the year is the only problem. 

For anyone that is thinking about this cooler, it works amazing. John and I opened the door on it numerous times while I was there. It would warm up inside every time (it is after all blistering hot out there), and within 10-15 mins it would be right back down to 37 degrees. 

• Like 1

I love those coolbots. I took half my pantry and turned it into a walk-in cooler. When I don't get a tag everyone brings over meat and stores it in my fridge to age it and then of course I get meat as a payment so it works out well. In the summertime I can go in there and read a book and cool off. I've Been using mine for almost 10 years. Good luck with the sale.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

51 minutes ago, Azooutdoors said:

I love those coolbots. I took half my pantry and turned it into a walk-in cooler. When I don't get a tag everyone brings over meat and stores it in my fridge to age it and then of course I get meat as a payment so it works out well. In the summertime I can go in there and read a book and cool off. I've Been using mine for almost 10 years. Good luck with the sale.

image.jpg

image.jpg

That’s bad azz. My wife is already a compulsive grocery shopper. I couldn’t even imagine what she would do with one of those

• Like 1

Archery Elk and Antelope soon. Still hot out there so somebody needs this!

PM me if you need to store your meat for a few days this month. Happy to help out members but it's also still for sale.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 9:26 AM, Azooutdoors said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

How much did it cost you to do this? Looks awesome!

22 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

Want to rent this to me for $20 for two days? Too dang hot to butcher outside and my wife freezes at anything below 78 degrees! Got an elk on ice from my daughter this weekend but need to butcher it soon.

You need a fatter wife!

It's already cooled down with an Antelope hanging. Call me and bring it over.  602=820-6309