Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Holy Chit!!! Another Elk Credit card hit after Friday Morning

Friday morning had 2 hits. Was super stoked.  1 guarantee bull rut tag and another bull tag but possible early or late.  

Called my credit card right now to see if anymore and she said yes.  Another 135. Is this fraud? I said heck no this is awesome.  So now I have another rut bull tag.  Insane

• Like 13

It is usually about this point in the following week where they start running more cards for the ones that were declined on Friday. Pretty normal. Congrats!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Friday morning had 2 hits. Was super stoked.  1 guarantee bull rut tag and another bull tag but possible early or late.  

Called my credit card right now to see if anymore and she said yes.  Another 135. Is this fraud? I said heck no this is awesome.  So now I have another rut bull tag.  Insane

If you're hunting in my neighborhood and I'm in town, holler if you need help!

30 minutes ago, IA Born said:

If you're hunting in my neighborhood and I'm in town, holler if you need help!

Will do

• Like 1

Now you have me checking every 10 minutes again. 

• Like 2

Nice!! I just had the same luck.  I got hit today for antelope.  Poor guy's card must have been rejected and I was next. 

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

Great news for all these late bloomers.  My card was hit when I checked Friday at 0800 MST so U had a restful weekend.  :D

Me thinks they have 100's that do not go through due to CC issues so the cleanup happens and then we start seeing these late charges.

Eddie

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Nice!! I just had the same luck.  I got hit today for antelope.  Poor guy's card must have been rejected and I was next. 

It was probably one of us poor bastards whining about not getting drawn

• Haha 1

Does the portal account show “card rejected” or “not drawn”? It’s never happened to me, but I think seeing that would be worse than not getting drawn! Haha

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Does the portal account show “card rejected” or “not drawn”? It’s never happened to me, but I think seeing that would be worse than not getting drawn! Haha

It will only show Pending for another week or two until the final info is loaded.