Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Holy Chit!!! Another Elk Credit card hit after Friday Morning

Just read this to my son the desert Bighorn hunter, he's going ape chit for me to check. And I'm saying nope it will be up on the portal soon. Suffer kid..

17 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

It will only show Pending for another week or two until the final info is loaded.

Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if it shows rejected or not drawn when results are posted. I was just curious. That would suck logging on and seeing NOT DRAWN- CARD REJECTED! 

Still nothing...

1 hour ago, AZ8 said:

Does the portal account show “card rejected” or “not drawn”? It’s never happened to me, but I think seeing that would be worse than not getting drawn! Haha

Ask Adam he might know 😂

• Haha 2
  • Wow! 1

well, all of our"pending charges" have already posted, but I for one was certainly thinking of the horror stories from the past who had charges hit only to disappear later. 

We still have 6 "unhit" apps...

2 hours ago, 1uofacat said:

well, all of our"pending charges" have already posted, but I for one was certainly thinking of the horror stories from the past who had charges hit only to disappear later. 

We still have 6 "unhit" apps...

My friend called me this afternoon n said that happened and was freakin out. What was the outcome of those?  I figured charges disappear n show back up quite often. 

13 hours ago, AZ8 said:

Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if it shows rejected or not drawn when results are posted. I was just curious. That would suck logging on and seeing NOT DRAWN- CARD REJECTED! 

It will not say Rejected, only not drawn. Could you imagine how many calls of angry people they would get if it actually said "Rejected"?

• Like 2

A few year ago my friends dad had a "Not Drawn" then the statement  "Card Declined" when B of A cancelled a bunch of cards due to a breech. Was for both elk and antelope.  Not sure if it's still the same or not.

I’ve been checking the pending status to see if results been posted and nada. So I was just curious on what cow hunt I put my wife in first choice, well I messed up and put her in for bull instead 1st and 2nd choice 😊. Now the pressure is really on if she gets drawn. But I’m thinking it’s gonna be me that gets drawn.  

14 hours ago, el diablo said:

My friend called me this afternoon n said that happened and was freakin out. What was the outcome of those?  I figured charges disappear n show back up quite often. 

I've seen both, some reappear, some don't.  I'd call my bank if it were me...

My pending charge appeared Friday a.m.  Stayed there for a couple days, then disappeared for a few hours.

It then appeared as posted to my CC so I am good to go.  Just need to see what hunt I got.

Eddie

Has anybody ever heard of a rejected card tag going to somebody on a group application? Or a late hit like this onna group application? This is making me think applying with somebody else is not worth it anymore!

41 minutes ago, creed_az_88 said:

Has anybody ever heard of a rejected card tag going to somebody on a group application? Or a late hit like this onna group application? This is making me think applying with somebody else is not worth it anymore!

One card pays for a group so the whole group would be rejected. If you were next in line on a group app. You should get a tag ,unless you had more in your group. I think?

• Like 1