n2horns

Costco is getting emptied

Went to Costco to get some mountain money and the place is empty, no toilet paper, paper towels, some water, no bleach, no clorox wipes, but they did have hot dog, pizza, coffee and chicken.

• Like 2

Manufactured panic created by the media. 8000 people have died from the common flu so far this season, yet not a peep or concern. Suddenly a flu virus with a spooky name is the new Black Death of 1347!

• Like 5

Sams Club has everything still, no need to panic

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

Went to Costco to get some mountain money and the place is empty, no toilet paper, paper towels, some water, no bleach, no clorox wipes, but they did have hot dog, pizza, coffee and chicken.

Same in Tempe. Needed toilet paper. Do not have enough socks for five family members to be out of toilet paper. Besides, socks do not flush as well.

• Like 4

They say alcohol kills the virus. I have been on a bender since this nonsense started, to keep myself safe. They better figure this chit out or im gonna need a new liver!

• Like 10

Same in Tucson... they said Costco set all time records for sales last few days

7 hours ago, My Rights As An American said:

Same in Tempe. Needed toilet paper. Do not have enough socks for five family members to be out of toilet paper. Besides, socks do not flush as well.

Wash and repeat

The sky is falling the sky is falling............................................holy shoot a talking chicken!

Y2K all over again...  

• Like 1

Wouldn't some of the empty shelves be due to supply side shortages (CHINA!) rather than all demand driven shortages? 

If nothing else perhaps this bug will demonstrate to American consumers, stop relying on Chinese crap and demand American made goods.

• Like 12

I was at a Water and Ice store for my usual weekly trip on Sunday and I was the last one to get water cause they were OUT. 

Frys was wiped out of hand sanitizer. Did people not wash hands before this media scare?

• Like 1