n2horns

Costco is getting emptied

So I really try and be a level headed kind of guy and I do see some unneeded hysteria, but does this not concern some of you even a small amount? When I look at it by the numbers the 1918 flu had like a 2-3% mortality rate and infected about 1/3 of the world's population. The latest I heard the corona virus is 3.4%. I do understand that China's data skews this up because of the lack of health care but if health care systems get strained that could easily be the global mortality rate. Also the world population is almost 4x as much as it was in 1918. The virus went from China to 70 other countries in 4 months and if as some project that at this point  40-70% of the world will contract it over the next year you are talking about 100s of millions of deaths. And what if this becomes endemic? What if the seasonal flu just became exponentially more deadly? Again I don't consider myself some conspericy nut and I'm not one of the loons buying a decades worth of sh×t tickets at Costco but I do feel that this could get a lot worse. 

Toilet paper will be the most sought after item at Estate sales in Sun City, Sun Lakes, Seizure World etc.

Under Obama's Administration, they sold this virus from UNC (university north carolina) to the Chinese.

• Confused 2

Out of ground meat too. 

was there last night to gas up the truck and grab some hot dogs. (My weakness) and the place was fairly busy. Most cleaning supplies sold out and I didn’t think the meat would take a hit.

D08DA8E0-D314-4840-9013-A49615728DCF.jpeg

Is what it is why panic, population control.  

new york costco out of ,hot dogs,pizza,coffee ,chicken.....and soda...Rosie was there

• Like 1

report is China is already seeing fewer new reported cases.  3.4% is slightly overstated as there are thousands of people that have it in China that have minimal to no effects and thus are not reporting it or getting tested.  Is TP the main export from China to the US?

7 hours ago, nateNAU said:

So I really try and be a level headed kind of guy and I do see some unneeded hysteria, but does this not concern some of you even a small amount? When I look at it by the numbers the 1918 flu had like a 2-3% mortality rate and infected about 1/3 of the world's population. The latest I heard the corona virus is 3.4%. I do understand that China's data skews this up because of the lack of health care but if health care systems get strained that could easily be the global mortality rate. Also the world population is almost 4x as much as it was in 1918. The virus went from China to 70 other countries in 4 months and if as some project that at this point  40-70% of the world will contract it over the next year you are talking about 100s of millions of deaths. And what if this becomes endemic? What if the seasonal flu just became exponentially more deadly? Again I don't consider myself some conspericy nut and I'm not one of the loons buying a decades worth of sh×t tickets at Costco but I do feel that this could get a lot worse. 

What you left out was the mortality rate per what age groups the two different viruses leave in their wake.

The Coronavirus is killing mostly the aged and infirmed. Most deaths have been folks in their 80s and those with preexisting respiratory conditions. Geriatrics who could have succumbed to any virus.

What made the 1918 flu so frightening was it killed mostly children aged 1-4 years and young adults.W_curve.png.d1092e786f37fbc3f152d3ea460a8c09.png

Obama care did have a stipulation in it that said if you were too old to fix you got kicked out of the system..............................Pelosi didn't read that part but it is in there!!!

Wash your hands like you just got done peeling a chili pepper and your eyes itch.............

9 hours ago, nateNAU said:

The world has way too many people, we need a new plague. Unfortunately, the Corona virus will not be it.

• Like 1

Glad we are hunters/fishers,  we wont starve.  Don't tell anyone you have elk, deer, pig etc on yiur freezer.  Oh wait non hunters think game meat ia gross.

Ill have to hit Costco and get the dogs,  I do like them.

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

The world has way too many people, we need a new plague. Unfortunately, the Corona virus will not be it.

So so true.  Well Bernie might be the saviour with communism.