n2horns

Costco is getting emptied

9 minutes ago, n2horns said:

While i was out panic buying at Costco, found the best score pizza, dog and coke.

How big was the bag of coke?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

How big was the bag of coke?

They are only doing small bags , enough to put you on the sh!tter , with no sh!t paper and only mild numbness. This is such a joke but, causing a lot of problems for people invested into the stock market. I worked 8 today but lost 10 grand apparently..... go figure is what it is , but people need to chill the f$uck out ... this to will pass .... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

They are only doing small bags , enough to put you on the sh!tter , with no sh!t paper and only mild numbness. This is such a joke but, causing a lot of problems for people invested into the stock market. I worked 8 today but lost 10 grand apparently..... go figure is what it is , but people need to chill the f$uck out ... this to will pass .... 

dang dude that sucks!

I guess that's the upside to being broke right now because I don't have any investments. 

5 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

dang dude that sucks!

I guess that's the upside to being broke right now because I don't have any investments. 

“Is what it is”. I suppose. This too will pass. Save your money as best as you can. We all gotta suffer because of the slant eyes cant eat just normal food. Little bast$ds 

16 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

dang dude that sucks!

There’s absolutely no upsides to being broke. I would know 

• Like 2

Market is a long game, yah short term can make money but lose big too.  Stay with the big comp, banks, apple, samsung, etc...

Yah losing in 401k and investments but now is the time to buy, may have a few more days of losses, but it will bounce back.

We all should have a good supply of stuff, dang we hunt and fish, we can survive.

I am looking at a toilet paper free house, and giving Costco the finger, time to buy a bidet.

Oh Costco did have a good deal on beach towels, noone was hording those.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Market is a long game, yah short term can make money but lose big too.  Stay with the big comp, banks, apple, samsung, etc...

Yah losing in 401k and investments but now is the time to buy, may have a few more days of losses, but it will bounce back.

We all should have a good supply of stuff, dang we hunt and fish, we can survive.

I am looking at a toilet paper free house, and giving Costco the finger, time to buy a bidet.

https://urbansurvivalsite.com/ways-to-wipe-your-butt-when-the-toilet-paper-is-gone/

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

I grabbed an extra box of rags at the shop today, never know ..... Lol 

If you got stocks or mutual funds the value went down.  Thats it!  You didn't lose anything.  You will if you sell it right now.  Just keep your money there you will be fine.  Everyone who kept their money in the stock market during the recession the value came back and plus some. 

• Like 2