bojangles

The giddy bro-man

1 hour ago, 360 0r Better said:

The north Kibab archery deer hunt has been that way for the past 15 to 20 years more non res than residents 

If you're talking the North Rim Kaibab archery deer hunt it has been a draw for at least the last 8-10 years and non-residents have been capped at a max of 10% of the tags. 

• Like 3

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 

Doesn't Meat Eater lie Pole to Hole with them also?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, 654321 said:

If you're talking the North Rim Kaibab archery deer hunt it has been a draw for at least the last 8-10 years and non-residents have been capped at a max of 10% of the tags. 

Well I’m getting old and my memory is off a few years it was that way before it was a draw tag 

42 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

im still trying to figure out how you guys have an attention span to listen to podcasts. i tried listening to one once, bored me to death. 

Truth is, I don’t.   He’s like watching golf.  Seriously.  I only watched that one with heffelfinger because he was advertising every one to hunt AZ.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bojangles said:

He’s like watching golf.

i like watching golf lol. theres no down time, its just highlights one after another. but i also love playing golf. 

• Like 3

Based on the number of out of state plates during archery elk and strip hunts; convinced lots of people lie about residency. AZ plates are actually uncommon in some areas now.

Would prefer if all OTC was a draw for non residents regardless. 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

i like watching golf lol. theres no down time, its just highlights one after another. but i also love playing golf. 

I think it’s frustrating to watch golf but I guess I’m jealous of people that hit all there clubs well  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

im still trying to figure out how you guys have an attention span to listen to podcasts. i tried listening to one once, bored me to death. 

Never on it's own, it's something to listen to in background to driving or working or something. 

Is there anything worse than Cameron Haynes latest video?  

while we are on the subject, I’ve never seen a heap of narcissism like that.  It’s not about the hunt, it’s about the hunter.....

11 hours ago, bojangles said:

Is there anything worse than Cameron Haynes latest video?  

while we are on the subject, I’ve never seen a heap of narcissism like that.  It’s not about the hunt, it’s about the hunter.....

im not even gonna get started on this.