Sign in to follow this  
218buck

What a day

When cards started getting hit last Friday we had a hit so i new either my daughter or myself had gotten drawn. I had used two different cards so i would know who drew in case of a charge. Well according to my records it was me that drew i told my daughter better luck next year. Fast forward till today check results find out i had not been drawn at all instead Tessa drew her second choice early rifle bull in the multi unit unit hunt with two points as her second choice.  This is her fifth tag in seven years all bull i wasn't even aware i had put her in for this hunt i should probably not be drinking ultras when I am applying for the draw well at least i got another bonus point   

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1

Awesome!  Congrats hope my boys gets tag in the future.  

• Like 1

Congratulations.  I love hunting with my kids. Son got 7west archery bull and my daughter got late Rifle bull. Hope she gets a good one!

• Like 2

Did the same thing but put my daughter in for 7e late Rifle bull instead of 6a didn't even realize it. But I was drinking Coors Coors light lol! At least she only had 2 points

• Like 1

Pm me if you need some info. I will be hunting cow on the late hunt and have hunted alot in those areas.

• Like 1