Sign in to follow this  
reece_mess16

And so it begins...

I want to first thank all of you for not roasting me out of the forum when I began here and asked for ALL your spots in 4B when I drew my late archery tag.  I see how annoying that can be.  Anyway, I'm ready now, to sit back, lurk, and read all the requests for your information on places. 

"I'm not looking for your honey hole, but..."

Here they come.

Good luck to everyone who drew bull tags.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, reece_mess16 said:

I want to first thank all of you for not roasting me out of the forum when I began here and asked for ALL your spots in 4B when I drew my late archery tag.  I see how annoying that can be.  Anyway, I'm ready now, to sit back, lurk, and read all the requests for your information on places. 

"I'm not looking for your honey hole, but..."

Here they come.

Good luck to everyone who drew bull tags.

I think I remember when you joined. I think asking about deer units andbi had suggested 35a.  Looks like you got a nice buck.  Hows you do on the late 4b hunt?

That late hunt was as tough as everyone said it was going to be but we saw a lot of elk and I had three stalks on 6pt bulls.  You can’t ask for much more on a tough hunt like that. 

Before that I had a marginal unit for Coues and had some serious help from a couple lions herding that buck to me.  I’d rather be lucky any day!  

I love this forum!  Thanks for everything guys!

• Like 3