Smith2260

WTB vehicle for daughter

Looking to buy a full size pickup or full size SUV for my daughter. I’d like to stay at or under $4000 but would pay more for low mileage or well kept truck. She will be paying half the cost. 

She is not picky but prefers regular cab/short bed. Two or four wheel drive doesn’t matter. We are in a Queen Creek, but willing to drive for a nice truck. 

Let me know what you have. Thanks for looking!

Bobby 480-220-6501

• Like 1

My kid has a 2002 Sequoia. Low mileage for the age of the car (130000) and i'm less worried about them being on the road. My insurance says it's replacement cost is $3K, so maybe look at those?

I put both of my boys in 2001 ford f150's with the 4.2 liter v6. Both were purchased for $3400 and had about 120k miles. We have had no major issues. The first one is pushing 250k after 5 years. The body style is kinda ugly though.

Thanks guys! Been looking at both of those. But the Craigslist stuff is driving me crazy. Sounds great, then it’s a piece of crap. Been looking for a couple months. Thought I’d try here cause I’ve always had good luck with honest folks on CWT.