AZBull

Stock Ram 2500 wheels and BFGoodrich Tires 34x12.5 18

I put new rims and tires on my truck and I am selling my old rims and tires. The BFGoodrich KO2's don't have much tread left on them. The wheels are stock wheels off of a 2015 Ram 2500. Bolt pattern is 8X6.5. Comes with lug nuts and center caps. To TPMS sensors.  Thanks, for more info contact Matt @ 520-Seven-eight-zero-0921.

BFGoodrich 34X12.5/18

Asking $200 for everything

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

How many miles did you get on the KO2's? Thought about putting them on mine but thought they'd wear too fast.

$100 obo. Anyone interested to make a full size spare? I’ll split them up. I need them out of the shed. Thanks 

Are you in tucson or phx? Could use a full size spare. I’m at 15k on my ridge grapplers on a 2018 cummins and they are about done. I’ll be lucky to get 20k miles out of them

I’m in Sahuarita, just south of Tucson. I will be making a trip to Phoenix in about 2 weeks 

4 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I just put KO s on my 18 2500 and was hoping to get more than that out of them. They are rated for 50k so will they pro rate them?  Sorry to hijack your add.

They will. I’m not sure if bfgoodrich changed the way their tires are made but I know the newer tires come with a warranty. Mine didn’t 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I just put KO s on my 18 2500 and was hoping to get more than that out of them. They are rated for 50k so will they pro rate them?  Sorry to hijack your add.

They are rated for 50k but that only covers defects in materials and workmanship actual mileage you get depends on your vehicle and driving conditions. I myself run the Hankook RFO10 semi all terrain 8 ply first set I ran on a 98 Chevy 1/2ton 4x4 and get 85k out of them with no issues and only 3 tire rotations. Now on my second set on a 12 GMC 4x4 and they have 78k in them and still have about 50% tread life left on them. ZERO problems with either set.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Are you in tucson or phx? Could use a full size spare. I’m at 15k on my ridge grapplers on a 2018 cummins and they are about done. I’ll be lucky to get 20k miles out of them

Really?  I have over 40k on my ridge grapplers.  Been a great tire on my ram 2500.  Maybe because mine are load range F 35 x 12.50 r 18.  Hmm.

What I have noticed a big heavy diesel trucks is rotating the tires every 3,000 or so makes them last a really long time.

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Really?  I have over 40k on my ridge grapplers.  Been a great tire on my ram 2500.  Maybe because mine are load range F 35 x 12.50 r 18.  Hmm.

Could be. Mine are 285x75r18 load range E. I’ll have to look into those next time. I try to stay away from 12.5” width but options are limited.