Sign in to follow this  
Nikki.AWHounds

Sell or keep

10 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

The real head scratcher is the girl that Guides  150 hunts a year ! 

You need better reading comprehension she never said she alone guided 150 hunts per year it was she and her fiancé together guided 150 plus people on multiple species per year. But I guess when one thinks power lines are the only hunting spot to use your train of thought makes sense....!

You need better reading comprehension she never said she alone guided 150 hunts per year it was she and her fiancé together guided 150 plus people on multiple species per year. But I guess when one thinks power lines are the only hunting spot to use your train of thought makes sense....!    

You need better reading comprehension she never said she guided 150 hunts per year she said she and her fiancé guided 150 plus people per year on multiple species. But I guess I can follow your train of thought when one thinks the only place to hunt is by power lines....!

14 hours ago, metau said:

Looks like an old M1952 Army Field Desk. Had 5 or 6 of these when I was a kid that we used as chuckboxes for each patrol when I was in boy scouts. makes for a great way to keep most of your camp kitchen gear together in one spot, with a table to work off of to boot. Not the lightest options out there, especially once filled with kitchen gear, but incredibility durable. And being square, makes packing in a truck bed or trailer pretty easy.

Yeah I'd like to see it restored and put to good use. That's a keeper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 360 0r Better said:

You need better reading comprehension she never said she guided 150 hunts per year she said she and her fiancé guided 150 plus people per year on multiple species. But I guess I can follow your train of thought when one thinks the only place to hunt is by power lines....!

Read it and weep ! And 150 people on multiple species is no different than 150 people on the same ! Bottom line she is much like you full of crap ! 

8D4EF809-502D-4774-9FE6-072A5DF7FA56.jpeg

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Read it and weep ! And 150 people on multiple species is no different than 150 people on the same ! Bottom line she is much like you full of crap ! 

8D4EF809-502D-4774-9FE6-072A5DF7FA56.jpeg

You have no proof either of us are full of crap 💩 and neither of us has poached but there is plenty of proof that you are a poacher now try to see if you can call BS on that proof? 

Come on we’re waiting......!

You should learn to shut your mouth while you’re ahead or publicly apologize to both of us tough guy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Yeah I'd like to see it restored and put to good use. That's a keeper.

It would be better than my set up. I'd keep it.

19 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

You have no proof either of us are full of crap 💩 and neither of us has poached but there is plenty of proof that you are a poacher now try to see if you can call BS on that proof? 

Come on we’re waiting......!

You should learn to shut your mouth while you’re ahead or publicly apologize to both of us tough guy!

Lmfao did you ride the short bus ? You said I needed work on reading comprehension. I proved you are the one that can’t comprehend. She stated that she guides 150 clients a year . Which we both know is bull shiz !

Hate to burst your bubble buddy but I have never been investigated for poaching and just got my guide lic . Long story behind that but the haters would  loose it if I told ya the story . So Im sticking to my guns you are full of crap dumb butt ! 

14 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I didnt claim I guided 150 hunts per year. You need to calm down and realize i am not going to get into an online argument with you. Especially when IF you have met me, it was maybe twice at most. I dont have to prove anything to you. 

Yes I am a girl. Big deal. Is that the issue here is that a 28 year old girl gets to hunt more then you do? Or that I dont brag about myself and everyone I know (I know more big name hunters then you could find in a Google search). 

I am not going to get in a weiner measuring contest with you or anyone else on this site. I dont have to. I could log out of this site and never think about it again. 

I honestly wish you the best. But you have no dog in any fight I've ever faced. If you cant be polite and respectful, I dont have to talk to you. 

15 minutes ago, Nikki.AWHounds said:

I didnt claim I guided 150 hunts per year. You need to calm down and realize i am not going to get into an online argument with you. Especially when IF you have met me, it was maybe twice at most. I dont have to prove anything to you. 

Yes I am a girl. Big deal. Is that the issue here is that a 28 year old girl gets to hunt more then you do? Or that I dont brag about myself and everyone I know (I know more big name hunters then you could find in a Google search). 

I am not going to get in a weiner measuring contest with you or anyone else on this site. I dont have to. I could log out of this site and never think about it again. 

I honestly wish you the best. But you have no dog in any fight I've ever faced. If you cant be polite and respectful, I dont have to talk to you. 

O Nikki you are so lost . I think it’s great you are a girl and go out with the dogs . Its your numbers that crack me up ! You and I both k ow the 150 clients stuff is crap . It’s a small mountain keep tooting your own horn girl . 

Nikki, the guy is like a pervert flasher, he only gets off when he gets a reaction.  Ignoring him like the little kid he is, he'll get bored and leave.

I'm a plus one on the restore.  Neat set up.

• Like 1

i thought it was an army inoculation or vd station.  close.  wwII surplus i had seen a photo of one in use on guadalcanal in some old book.

army-portable-desk-and-drawers.jpg.475a737ce1d68dfd11bdf876e288818b.jpg

Here is a military surplus desk combo. It includes a chair, a desk writing surface and some fine drawers. All designed for easy transport and quick storage.