Sign in to follow this  
Nikki.AWHounds

Sell or keep

1 hour ago, biglakejake said:

i thought it was an army inoculation or vd station.  close.  wwII surplus i had seen a photo of one in use on guadalcanal in some old book.

army-portable-desk-and-drawers.jpg.475a737ce1d68dfd11bdf876e288818b.jpg

Here is a military surplus desk combo. It includes a chair, a desk writing surface and some fine drawers. All designed for easy transport and quick storage.

All I'm missing is the chair! That's wild I'll have to show Duane he will get a kick out of that. 

8 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Read it and weep ! And 150 people on multiple species is no different than 150 people on the same ! Bottom line she is much like you full of crap ! 

8D4EF809-502D-4774-9FE6-072A5DF7FA56.jpeg

Look who is calling the kettle black!

i still keep the old family sized camp kitchen in surplus wooden rocket motor boxes.  mom wallpapered the entire inside of them and there are still cedar blocks from the '60s in there.  dad modified the lids with hinges and weatherstripping.

lee

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Nikki, the guy is like a pervert flasher, he only gets off when he gets a reaction.  Ignoring him like the little kid he is, he'll get bored and leave.

I'm a plus one on the restore.  Neat set up.

Or hears the buzz of a power line!

14 hours ago, biglakejake said:

i still keep the old family sized camp kitchen in surplus wooden rocket motor boxes.  mom wallpapered the entire inside of them and there are still cedar blocks from the '60s in there.  dad modified the lids with hinges and weatherstripping.

lee

See now you're giving me all kinds of neat ideas. Like take one of my dads old torn up Wrangler snap shirts he wore all the time and line the bottoms of the storage boxes with some of those? If I ever installed Pinterest I may lose my mind 🤣🤣