Sign in to follow this  
Hoss50

WTB Left Hand 22LR

I am looking to buy a left hand 22lr for my son. Savage has some stuff on the new market, but I figured I would check to see if anyone here had anything available first. It doesn't have to be savage. I am interested in anything lefthand 22lr. What do you have? 

Don't have 1 of those,but do have a Remington model 700bdl  in 270 that is left handed I'll sell you for $350 plus the ride?

16 hours ago, Hoss50 said:

I am looking to buy a left hand 22lr for my son. Savage has some stuff on the new market, but I figured I would check to see if anyone here had anything available first. It doesn't have to be savage. I am interested in anything lefthand 22lr. What do you have? 

Here is one. 

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/24839

There are two Remington left handed 581 s on gun broker one is on page 1 the other on page two. The ones I have shot were very accurate and they are well made. 

https://www.gunbroker.com/Bolt-Action-Rifles/search?Keywords=Left Hand&PageSize=24&Sort=13&View=1&PageIndex=1&Ch-Caliber=.22 LR

He is going to be 8, but he is larger then the average 8 year old. 

He shoots my dads 10-22 well, but doesn't like getting hit by the brass as he shoots it lefty. 

Another rimfire you might take a look at is the CZ 452 scout. Its a right handed rifle but its a bolt action, very well made and they usually put five shots into a ragged hole at 50 yards. They are discontinued but you can still find them laying around (gunbroker) or the smaller gun shops in town.