elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

2 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

So about like the 2009-2010 swine flu based on those numbers, when life went on normally, nothing was cancelled, we got over it and all went forward? 

Big difference is who was president at that time relative to now. 

you think the hysteria is trumps fault? 

13 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

you think the hysteria is trumps fault? 

No I think he means how the media's bias against Trump is fanning hysteria.

• Like 3

My sister in so cali....Lines at Albertsons 7 registers open, 10 deep each. Frozen pizzas, pastas, rice all picked over. 

3 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

I have family in the medical field. They were given this information in preparation for the virus.

D102CAF3-DD3A-4E64-A7D7-0C74766CD645.jpeg

University of Nebraska Medical Center on behalf of the American Hospital Association, for example, put the potential death toll at hundreds of thousands if efforts to mitigate the epidemic fail.

On 3/10/2020 at 1:25 PM, pkita99 said:

I personally think there is something to this and it is not a complete "nothingburger". China would not just shut off half their manufacturing indefinitely and weld people inside buildings if it was just a flu. Also I do not trust the media one bit this either.  I really don't know what to think of it, one thing I know for sure, we are not getting the full story on this and what is going on behind the scenes. 

Yeah it's been wild to see how this has played out within just the couple of days of this post.  Interesting read on the first days of the seattle hotspot and the testing issues they had along with the first responders to the nursing home care facility is nuts.  Turns out the firefighters knew of the coronavirus results before the nursing home employees and thus they're the ones that stressed implementing the isolation protocols.  They couldn't believe nobody informed the caretakers of the positive testing results.  

On 3/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, Ohthatguy said:

"A person is smart; people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals..."

I just wonder what it's going to look like when the reported cases in the US get into the tens of thousands.

That little quote from the movies speaks volumes right now.  Hopefully people understand that yes precautions need to be taken, but it's not the end of the world as we know it.  We just need to help slow it up a bit. 

On 3/10/2020 at 1:43 PM, n2horns said:

Remeber under Obama's Administration they sold the virus from UNC to the Chinese.

The first cases were right near the Chinese lab that had the virus.  Im waiting for the real news to surface that the Chinese intentionally released to cause world havoc or their own population  controll.

Years ago Bill Gates was giving shots to kids and not telling them it was to sterilize them.

Something to think about, not all truth in our news media.

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy.  This though is a little far fetched.  Someday hopefully we'll know the truth.

On 3/10/2020 at 9:32 PM, Coach said:

Biggest hoax ever perpetuated. It's a test to see how people react when given something to be scared of in turbulent times. The results are scary. 

I don't about hoax, but the reaction to this now labeled pandemic will need to get better.

• Like 1

This crap has cost me $35,000  From my 401K. Which wouldn't be a huge deal except the exs portion is due to come out any day and that leaves me with less and less to grow!

• Wow! 1

2 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

This crap has cost me $35,000  From my 401K. Which wouldn't be a huge deal except the exs portion is due to come out any day and that leaves me with less and less to grow!

It is amazing the stress this has put on my brain......almost wish I didn't have any of it......I'm sitting on 20K loss since this busted out........