elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

3 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

This crap has cost me $35,000  From my 401K. Which wouldn't be a huge deal except the exs portion is due to come out any day and that leaves me with less and less to grow!

Sorry to hear about that,  awful timing on that.  

When the mouse stops taking money you know it’s serious

5A366050-C8E5-4525-AFC4-3AB9DA9CFE55.jpeg

• Wow! 1

Im stocking up on newsp

44133.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bonecollector said:

So what's the consensus on buying a house right now? bad idea? good idea with interest rates low? Im in the middle of trying to buy a house but not so sure now.

I’m a realtor and the selling market is VERY hot right now. Most properties i look at are getting multiple above asking offers in the first couple of days! Which sucks, because I’m also looking to buy right now and the inventory is crazy low! I wouldn’t let it stop you from buying right now. 

• Like 3

So my nephew is going on spring break then from there he's online like most other schools at this time.  

My business trip to vegas in the air and most likely not gonna happen.  

Interesting on the house,  we're closing on March 31st on our house.  Just crazy timing that rates went down and we locked in a rate.  

16 minutes ago, elecshoc said:

So my nephew is going on spring break then from there he's online like most other schools at this time.  

My business trip to vegas in the air and most likely not gonna happen.  

Interesting on the house,  we're closing on March 31st on our house.  Just crazy timing that rates went down and we locked in a rate.  

Cole is headed home from Gunnison for spring break, online until further notice, but he has to go back for work after the break.......just gonna go to Alpine, fish, antler hunt and enjoy the mountains while all this mulls!!!!!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

I’m a realtor and the selling market is VERY hot right now. Most properties i look at are getting multiple above asking offers in the first couple of days! Which sucks, because I’m also looking to buy right now and the inventory is crazy low! I wouldn’t let it stop you from buying right now. 

Its crazy, we missed out on 2 houses already. 

11 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Cole is headed home from Gunnison for spring break, online until further notice, but he has to go back for work after the break.......just gonna go to Alpine, fish, antler hunt and enjoy the mountains while all this mulls!!!!!

Yes looking forward to spring gobbler, otherwise its work as usual and take precautions.  

I'm working at the Intel Ocotillo campus with a few thousand other construction personnel and I wouldn't be surprised if they shut us down here pretty soon. They'd lose a ton of money, but at the rate this panic is going it wouldn't surprise me.

Just now, daryl_s said:

I'm working at the Intel Ocotillo campus with a few thousand other construction personnel and I wouldn't be surprised if they shut us down here pretty soon. They'd lose a ton of money, but at the rate this panic is going it wouldn't surprise me.

I've got money on my school district cancels tomorrow to lead into spring break!!!! I heard Pima shut down today.....

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

you think the hysteria is trumps fault? 

heck no. Just another attempt by the media to sabotage anything related to him....

Swine flu, Obama a hero for handling. This, Trump's an idiot. MAGA...

• Like 1