elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

People? would rather wipe their butts than wash their hands.  Just stupid.  G&F should allow any one that dies to return their tag for re issue.  No campfires of more than 2 people.  It is a PANDEMIC.  Nobody is allowed to leave their home to hunt for fear of spreading the virus to squirrels and turkeys.  OMG 😷👾🙏👀:ph34r:

With my broken ankle I'm working from home still and haven't been to a store in a week so I'm missing out on all the action. 

Silence Lambs_Coronavirus.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Wow! 1

Jumanji Coronavirus.jpg

• Haha 1

Perspective:

Az population: 7,380,000

Confirmed cases in Az : 9 (one of them already recovered)

that is .0000012195 of the Az population infected.

I am NOT going to stand in line at the grocery store out of FEAR of .0000012195.

Those people are more likely to get hit by a car waiting in line than they are likely to get the virus. Or struck by lighting or bitten by a shark....

BTW the FLU has already KILLED 16 people in Phoenix alone this year (as of FEBRUARY).

• Like 1

So all travel canceled for our company.  No training trip to Vegas, plus the company I was training with emailed out that they won't be taking in visitors for the next few weeks.  It was inevitable for both.  

Next stop this evening will be pets stores for food for the animals.  Maybe gonna try a trip to safeway but we'll see how that goes.  

Pretty obvious that the Chinese  are trying to influence the election.

• Like 1

We had to hide an 80 roll case of TP at work today. We use it for cleaning parts and holding rotors. Too many people were walking by and eyeballing it. 

Up here in Redmond Washington it is getting worse and  worse.  Restaurants are closing because of lack of customers. Small businesses  are starting to shut down,  lack of customers. 

Governor Inslee has closed all schools in the state of Washington. K-12 and all colleges. Also gatherings over 250 people are Banned state wide. Inslee Urging people to self distance

themselves to 6 feet in public.  I work at a small retail business in Redmond we are now surrounded by at least 3 nursing homes with corona virus, with in a couple miles. Business has 

come to a grinding halt. We are cutting down now on open business days. Lack of customers.   "Rush hour traffic"  don't know what that is any more.    That's a good thing.

I have little more time now, so thumping the hills with my new puppy to learn new hunting areas.  Have been really enjoying that

Zeek.jpg

• Like 1