elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

28 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

People are trying to sell tp on offer up for up to $500 per pack.

Thats one way of saying

I just flushed $500 down the Shitter

People are in panic mode where I’m at. Went to Home Depot & people were pushing & shoving in the cleaning isle. This is unbelievable how panic stricken people are!! Absolutely no common sense whatsoever. The dang media needs to knock it off, but they are thriving on this. I talked a lady yesterday where I get my shower glass & she had bought 16 cases of toilet paper. I asked why & she said because everyone else was. I told she was stupid & if you need that much toilet paper you have serious issues other than catching this virus. Same lady also said she had 14 cases of water, I just looked at her & said I guess your faucet is not working she didn’t know what to say. I told her people like you are what’s causing panic!!!

• Like 1

It’s funny to read of all the post where there are “crazy people in the cleaning aisle” or “TP aisle” and that people are going overboard.... Yet the OPs are obviously in Home Depot’s, Costco, and Walmart in the same aisles doing the same thing 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Makes you wonder what ever happened to the plain, old flu? This time of year it was all the conversation. I mean after all, annual numbers were millions infected and 10's of thousand victims.

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

It’s funny to read of all the post where there are “crazy people in the cleaning aisle” or “TP aisle” and that people are going overboard.... Yet the OPs are obviously in Home Depot’s, Costco, and Walmart in the same aisles doing the same thing 😂

I saw the videos.😏

44539.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

I was there to pickup material for my remodels & had to go in that isle to get a push broom since mine was stolen.

If the big retail outlets simply rationed the tp to one package per visit...end of the tp wars. This is ridiculous.

Make you worry because you can see how badly these ftards would act in a real crisis.

• Like 4

Just now, Edge said:

If the big retail outlets simply rationed the tp to one package per visit...end of the tp wars. This is ridiculous.

Make you worry because you can see how badly these ftards would act in a real crisis.

Frys is limiting certain items like milk, eggs, water products, etc. 

Ammo and guns seems to be the run of today though from what I hear. I almost went to the gun store, but decided not to partake in the stupidity. 

17 minutes ago, Edge said:

Unfortunately, like the bonus point system we have, people would find a way to game the system. Buy one pack, run to car, place into trunk, run back into store, buy one pack, run to car, place in trunk. Rinse, repeat. 

• Like 1

Rumor is G&F is going to cancel upcoming Elk Hunts to prevent out of states from bringing in more coronavirus... ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AZLance said:

Rumor is G&F is going to cancel upcoming Elk Hunts to prevent out of states from bringing in more coronavirus... ;)

Works for me.😉

• Like 1